martes, 20 de enero de 2015

What’s your position of Victory!

 
January 15th

Permanent in His Presence!

By Riqui Ricón*

Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. (Psalm 15.1-2).

Who wouldn’t like to live in God’s Presence? I think that only people that don’t know Him, but us, His loved Children yearn to be with Him.

Today’s reading, Psalm 15 gives you a list of conducts that those who dwell in His Presence manifest, and offers you a guaranty for it finishes by saying:

He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

For many years I made the mistake, over and over again, of trying to develop those conducts in my life and, even though I’ve been a man of prayer, I obtained very few results until I realised what verse two says: to be able to walk uprightly and work righteousness the TRUTH must dwell in your heart.

Jesus teaches us that,  

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh (Luke 6.45).

Take note, please, that the only thing you have to do is believe, believe God, believe that the Bible really is God’s Word. So, you start filling your heart with His Word and then from the good treasure of your heart good words, good thoughts and good deeds will come out.

Please notice that to put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness (Eph 4.22-24), the only thing you need to do is to believe God and to fill your heart with His Word, the Bible, for only that way will you start speaking the Truth getting rid of that old man (woman) who is tainted and in conformity with tricky desires.

Only by making the Bible the maximum norm of your existence will you ever be able to renew in the spirit of your mind!

And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice (Gen 22.15-18).

Some think that when Abraham was on his way to sacrifice his son Isaac he made a big effort to obey God and carry out, with great sorrow, what was asked of him. If this was so, then Abraham did it in his strength, his flesh and by his own merit, which would have never been counted upon him as justice, for the Scripture doesn’t say: “Abraham paid the price and it was counted upon him as justice”, but it says  And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness (Gen 15.6).

It was because he believed and not because he paid the price that Abraham had such a promise from God, who without any reservations swore on Himself.  

By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure (He 11.17-19).

That’s right family, Abraham did not pay any price, or suffering, or pain for what was asked of him. Abraham knew perfectly well in Whom he had believed, in the Almighty God, who does not lie or regret His Words, and God had given him His Word of Honor that from Isaac would come his descendants and the fulfilment of EVERYTHING He had promised him.

So, Abraham just believed God!

It is your faith in the Bible, and not your efforts, what will really allow you to manifes a conduct of a Child of God, Born Again. It’s your faith in the Bible, not your efforts, what ables you to dwell permanently in His Presence.

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord (Sal 27.4-6).

No matter what problems, diseases or challenges you are facing today, God has established in His Word that He Himself will hide you in His Presence in the day of evil and then He will set you high upon a rock so you triumph over your circumstances (enemies)

All these becomes obvious when you believe and admit that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

All of these becomes more real when you know that, because of what Jesus Christ did by dying and resurrecting for you, now you have been Born Again, you have been regenerated according to Jesus image and the Almighty God has declared you His own Son.

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 LB).

So, let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this hour I want to thank you once more for the Great Love with which You have loved me, for when I was dead in crimes and sins You gave me Life together with Christ. I am saved by grace! Lord Jesus, because of what You did for me by dying in that cross and resurrecting from the death not only did I receive the forgiveness of all my sins but also (and the most important thing) you gave me Eternal Life. Thank you, Lord! I now am a Child of God, Born Again and have all the right to live that Plentiful and Abundant Life that You bought for me. Because of You, my Jesus (only because of You) I am a new creature, whole and just and the Word of True is written in my heart. Therefore, I get rid of the old man (woman) who was stale according to the tricky desires, I renew myself with Your Word, the Bible, in the spirit of my mind and I dress of the New Man (Woman) that I now am, created according to God in justice and holiness of Truth. No one or nothing will ever be able to defeat me for I will come out more than a conqueror from ever problem, anguish or disease through He who loved me, Jesus Christ. I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! Greater is He who is in me than the one who’s in the world! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 15TH                Luke 12.32-59  /  Gen 22  / Psalm 15

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario