miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

This is the Power that is in you!

 
January 18th

The King’s Child! Girded with power!

By Riqui Ricón*

It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.  He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. (Psalm 18.32-34).

Each time I read Psalm 18 I can’t but remember the promise that God established with us through a New Pact. A Pact that could not be invalidated  by our mistakes or sins and that, therefore, would allow God pour His Love and blessings upon our lives.

Think about it, the New Pact does not depend on you or me, or our actions but on the Word of He who gave up His life for love to you.

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.  For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:  And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.  In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.  (He 8.6-13).

It is because of this New Pact in Jesus Christ’s Blood that you were completely renewed by the Holy Spirit through the New Birth and this was made in a way that, without any doubt, He, God himself, girds you with power and MAKES YOUR PATH PERFECT.

So, it’s not that you can be firm in the heights with your efforts or skills or “paying the price” by fasting, praying or doing any kind of sacrifice, for, in honor to the Truth,

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. (Zac 4.6).

All of this is truly amazing and wonderful. God manifests a true Fatherly Love by designing a plan where there’s no way you can lose.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 TLB).

The only thing that allows you to be more than a conqueror through that Love is His Grace, eternal and infinite, manifested in the person of Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you!

So, take heart and don’t be afraid! Only believe! You are a Child of God, Born Again, being reborn not from a corruptible seed but from an incorruptible one which is God’s Word which lives and LINGERS FOREVER.

Whatever the situation or need you are facing today, you are girded with God’s Power to come out more than a conqueror in all things.

God can not lie, if He said it, then He will do it, if He spoke it, then God will execute it. Therefore, stop listening to those evil voices that destine you to failure, shame and damnation.

Instead, listen to your Father who tells you: I am the one who girds you of power and make your path perfect; I make you light of feet so you are firm in your heights. I, God, train your hands for battle because you will win; I enlarge your steps ahead of you and your feet will not slip.

You are a Child of the King! Girded with Power!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you today for I know that, according to Your Word, the Bible, which doesn’t lie, by Your Son’s, Jesus, Blood, You have made me Your Child to reign upon the earth. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for now You are the mediator of a better Pact, established upon better promises. I praise and bless Your name! Because I now find myself girded with Power to conquer any problem, disease or circumstance that wants to avoid me receiving the fulfilment of each and every one of the promises You have given me in the Bible. My path is perfect and I am upon the heights. Therefore, I determine not to think, speak or even feel of myself a loser, frustrated person, defeated, sick, hypocrite, or any other thought, word or attitude of deceit and lies towards my person. Because of Your Grace and Love I am who You say I am: justified and forgiven; Your Child, Born Again. So, I have all authority and freedom to act and live manifesting what I already am: just, holy and perfect. Not because I have to do it as if I lacked of it, but, because of You, Jesus Christ, this is what I am. Therefore, this day, I declare myself healthy, free, prosperous and in peace to live that plentiful and abundant life that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, bought for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

Enero 18                Luke 14.1-24  /  Gen 25  /  Psalm 18

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario