jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

How to start the year in health, joy and peace!

 
 
January 7th

Don’t fear, only believe!

By Riqui Ricón*

Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me (Psalm 7.1).

The Bible, which is God’s Word, and doesn’t lie, teaches you in Psalm 84 that the man or woman who trusts in God is joyful. Then, it seems, having a joyful, plentiful and peaceful life in this earth is possible and depends on your trust in God. It depends on whether you really believe God, believing His Word.

Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Psalm 84.12).

Trusting in God is simple, you only need to know that He does not lie. He can not lie, He is God!

Trusting in God means BELIEVING that He will fulfill each and every one of His Word. On the other hand, not trusting in God means believing that He is dishonest and a liar, that He is not trustworthy.

Satan, your adversary, is the only interested in you to distrust God’s Word and put you in your life’s dilemma: since He is God, distrusting Him means thinking that some of the things He has said He said them with bad intentions.

If he succeeds in making you doubt the Bible, then he will succeed in making you fear for your life, for your health, for your economy, for your family, for everything!

This is why the secret to live a joyful life is simple:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (Psalm 91.1-2).

So, trusting in God means having the certainty, the full conviction that He is honorable, this is, that God has the Word of Honor. This is why, and not because any other things, today you can be sure that He will save you from all those who persecute you and free you from all evil, for you have trusted in God.

And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house: For he had one only daughter, about twelve years of age, and she lay a dying. But as he went the people thronged him. And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. (Luke 8.41-44).

Both Jairus and the women that suffered from blood flow, they set their trust in Jesus. They knew that Jesus would answer with a miracle. They didn’t doubt with incredulity, or tried to manipulate him by making Him feel sorry for them. The woman didn’t even as! She simply went and took her miracle!  For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. (Mat 9.21).

Please pay close attention to the Words Jesus told Jairus when they came to tell him that he would not receive the miracle he was hoping for because his daughter as already dead and there was nothing much to be done:

 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole. (Luke 8.50).

What God asks you here is to stop paying attention and setting your sight and heart in how hard your situation is or how severe and definite your disease may be, for this will only produce fear and will annulate your faith.

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? (Mat 14.30-31).

Concentrating in the facts and the circumstances only produces fear. However, when you pay attention to the Truth, which is God’s Word, then this produces faith and sets you free.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Jn 8.31-32).

Jesus tells you today, BELIEVE, ONLY! Set your mind, sight and heart in my Word! I do not lie, nor will I ever lie! First the heaven and earth will stop to exist before I stop fulfilling my Word! I love you so much that I preferred to go to the cross to pay all your sins before losing you! The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.! Jn 10.10).

The problem with disease, as with most afflictions, is that we give more credibility to the symptoms, studies and doctor’s words than to God’s Word. I am not saying that medicine and doctors are bad since Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1.17).

What I am saying is how you can be healed today. Stop paying attention and setting your emotions and heart in those things that are filling you with fear to make you doubt. Don’t fear, only believe, for EVERYTHING is possible for those who believe in God. Decide and make God, your Father, a person with Honor in your mind, mouth and heart.

 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. (Num 23.19-20).

You are a Child of God, Born Again. The price that was paid for your New Nature was so high and filled with Love that it is absurd to think that, now, your heavenly Father is sitting with his arms crossed while you suffer afflictions.

HE ALREADY SPOKE the Word! The command of blessing is upon your life! The price for your health and redemption has already been paid! His Blood was spilled! The New Pact was established and nothing or anyone can steal what’s legitimately yours!

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa 53.4-5).

Remember that, no pain, circumstance or disease could ever be above God’s Word.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I am decided today to receive that which you paid with so much Love for me. By the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood, I believe and receive my healing. I declare myself free from all pain and disease. I speak health and well-being to each cell, tissue, organ and system of my being. I reject all fear, for I have not received the spirit of slavery to be in fear again, but I have received the spirit of adoption and now I can say today, Abba, Father. I set my eyes, emotions and feelings in You, Lord Jesus, who are the author and consumer of my faith. I set my eyes and my faith in Your Word. I believe and declare that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am more than a conqueror! I can do all in Christ! I am joyful, for I trust in You! And, through Jesus Blood, I have all the right to live a plentiful and abundant life. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. Thank you for this New Life in Plentitude that I now have. Thank you for my healing. Thank you for my health. Thank you for my prosperity. Thank you for the Love, peace and joy I now enjoy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

 Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

January 7                Luke 8.26-56   /  Gen 13-14 /  Psalm 7

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario