martes, 13 de enero de 2015

How to rise up from a position of failure and defeat to a position of triumph and victory!

 

January 13th

Convincing victory!

By Riqui Ricón*

How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? (Psalm 13.1-2).

I like Psalms 13 because it reminds me of the way I used to approach the Lord in prayer: with the attitude of a victim, attached to the old nature. Don’t get me wrong, I approached Him in an honest way, with my heart in my hand to ask Him when it would be enough or why me until I even started thinking or complaining that what I was living wasn’t fair.

I like Psalms 13 because it reminds me that I am in the middle of a battle and it helps me realise that when I play the victim I am giving ground to the enemy, for my defeat will start when I start believing that I am not important for God, that I don’t deserve to have success and that, on the contrary, I do deserve all the bad things that happen to me.

You will start walking towards defeat in the moment Satan convinces you that God does not love you as much as He says, or that you don’t deserve that Love.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you!

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children.  (1 John 3.1 LB).

And, if, you didn’t deserve God’s Love before, but even though He chose to Love you now you no longer are that old sinner you were before but you are a Loved Child.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Tim 6.12).

The Bible, which is God’s Word and cannot lie, teaches you you must fight the good battle of the faith, to dip in the eternal life which you have been called to, declaring as true the good things God has promised you.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it (Mt 7.13-14).

Fighting the good fight of the faith means believing God blindly, believing His Word and stop paying attention to the problems and circumstances that surround you. It means believing God and His Word in a way that you don’t even let your emotions and feelings dictate your frame of mind because, at the end, if you can do all in Christ who strengthens you; if greater is He who is in you than the one who’s in the world; if you are more than a conqueror in all things through He who loved you; if all things are for the well being of those who love God, then, you truly have no reason to be afraid, anguish or be the victim of anything or anyone. Unless you think He won’t fulfil His Word.

The path where you look at the circumstances, weigh in your options, listen to the news and different opinions, make balances of incomes and outcomes is wide and spacious. The path where you allow the spirit of fear and doubt steal your identity of Child of the True and Living God is wide and spacious. The path that takes you to FEEL you are a victim and start claiming, when is it enough! Why me! is wide and spacious.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father (Ro 8.15).

 

Remember that God is not a man to lie or a son of man to regret His Words, if He said it, then He will fulfil it, if He spoke it, then He will execute it.

You no longer are a victim and you must not let circumstances, problems, diseases or other people put you in that position. You are a Child of God, Born Again, bought and redeemed at the price of the Blood of the only-begotten Son of God, to be made free and according to His image.

“For this is how God loved the world: He gave[a] his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him (John 3.16-17 NLT).

God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you. Now you are what God says in His Word you are: healthy, free, more than a conqueror and someone who can do all.

See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him (1 John 3.1 NLT).

You are a loved Child of your heavenly Father, with whom you can speak in confidence and with complete familiarity and tell him: Abba, Dad, Daddy.

If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty; If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous. Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase. (Job 8.5-7).

Hopefully you like psalms 13 a lot because it is very similar to your life that, even though you were little at first, later on you will be great.

But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me (Psalm 13.5-6).

Hopefully you like psalms 13 a lot because it is very similar to your life that, even though your life started in seeming failure, now it will manifest itself in an overwhelming victory.

If you can believe, EVERYTHING is possible for those who believe!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you because today you have given me the answer and pointed the way to rise above any kind of defeat or failure. I have believed and received Your great Love with which You have loved me. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for with Your Blood you have made me free and I can rise to live that life that you bought for me, to give me life and abundant life. This is the truth! Thank you Father, for raising me from the dust and misery, You have made me capable to participate of the inheritance of the saints in light, you have delivered me from the powers of the darkness and taken me to the kingdom of Your beloved Son, Jesus, in whom I have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of all my sins. I am not a victim! I no longer are below but above! I am head and not tail! With all the authority Your Word gives me, God Almighty, I declare myself healthy from all disease, free from all oppression. I receive the joy, peace and Love which You give me, to make my life an overwhelming victory! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

 

JANUARY 13TH            Luke 11.29-54  /  Gen 20  /  Psalm 13

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario