miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

How to remove the fear and anxiety from your life!

 
January 16th

Much more than a Son of Abraham!

By Riqui Ricón*

And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity…And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? (Luke 13.12, 16).

The way Jesus talked to this woman was very interesting and illustrative for He didn’t say be free or I free you from your disease but clarified, taught, something that she apparently didn’t know: she was already free from her disease!

In fact, one of the oldest editions from the Bible, the 75th one, expresses it like this: When Jesus saw her He told her: << Woman, you are free from your disease>>.

What Jesus was teaching was that, because she was a daughter of Abraham she was under the pact of blessing that God had established with Abraham and his offspring and, therefore, had all the legal and spiritual right to be healed, for God has never, nor will He ever, broken His Word.

Now, if the old pact was a pact of blessing and worked, how much will the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood work and be of blessing? How much more will the New Pact, which is a better pact, established under better promises?

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith…And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (Ga 3.13-14, 29).

You need to understand that you are Christ’s and that besides from being bought and redeemed at the price of Jesus Christ’s Blood, you are now a Child of God, Born Again; you are that lineage of Abraham and an heir of the Spirit’s promises whom the Scriptures refer to.

 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. (Rom 8.14-17a).

The New Pact was established with the specific purpose of making of you a Child of God, Born Again and that you no longer live under the curse of sin (never again) but under the blessing of God.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Rom 8.1-2).

Meditate a bit in this: If that woman could believe and expect the very present help from God just for being a daughter of Abraham, how much more can you expect, an authentic and legitimate Child of God, Born Again?

This is why today you can come forth, with all trust and security, before your heavenly Father and receive from Him, EVERYTHING He has promised you.

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.  O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; (Psalm 16.1-2).

Your trust, guaranty and full security flows from the Bible (which is God’s Word), for He does not lie or regret His Words and ALL His promises will come to pass, without skipping a single one.

 So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Psalm 119.42).

So, no matter what situation or problem you are facing today, I can tell you, with all certainty, don’t fear, only believe, for He who didn’t spare His own Son but gave Him up out of love for you, He, Himself will answer and will give you ALL THINGS together with Jesus. God has not left you and He will never leave you.

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8.32).

 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. (Psalm 27.10).

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. (Isa 49.15).

The Truth is that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

No problem, disease or need you are facing today is the will of your heavenly Father. What IS His Will is that you rise and face those circumstances knowing that you will come out more than a conqueror from all of them.

 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.  For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. (3 Jn 2-3).

God’s Word, the Bible, is the Truth and that you walk in the Truth always gives joy to God.

You start by knowing that God’s Will for your life is good, pleasant and perfect. After, you decide to believe it for you know that God does not lie and that what He says in His Word, He will fulfil it for God DOES have a Word of Honor. And then, you  act according to what you believe and know.

If the Bible says that you can do all in Christ, then know, feel and act like a person that can do all in Christ. If the Bible says that you will be more than a conqueror in all things, then know, feel and act like a person that is more than a conqueror in all things. If the Bible says that God loves you so much that He paid your sins with His Son’s, Jesus, Blood to forgive you and call you Child, then know, feel, and act like a loved Child of God.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Jn 10.10).

Use God’s Word! Set it in your heart, mind and mouth. Resist fear, anxiety, loneliness, sadness, depression, poverty, disease and everything that wants to steal your identity as a Child of God, Born Again and loved by the Father.

Now, in Jesus Christ, you have the right to a plentiful and abundant life!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Jn 16.33).

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31).

 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Psalm 84.12).

The life as a Child of God, Born Again will not lack problems or afflictions, but you can trust in Jesus, He has already won for you, God is with you! And if God is with you, really, who will go against you?

Have peace and joy today in the middle of whatever it is you are facing and put all your trust in the Lord. .

 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (He 4.16).

So, approach today the throne of grace and receive the timely help. Receive your healing, restoration, freeing in Jesus’ name. Set your trust in God, He is the one who keeps you. You are more than a child of Abraham, you are a Child of the only God and there’s no good for you outside of Him.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you because I know today I can face any problem, disease or need that comes to my life with trust. Thank you for so much and so great love that when I was dead in crimes and sins You gave me life together with Christ. Thank you because the life You have given me is Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant Life that only Your Children can enjoy. Thank you, Lord Jesus, thank you so much. This is why I determine, with all the help that You, Holy Spirit, can give me, to live this life in plentitude, in certainty of faith, with joy, knowing that I will come out more than a conqueror in all things. I resist Satan! I resist his lies and deceits! I am the person that You, my God and Father, say in Your Word I am! I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I am more than a conqueror in all things through He who loved me, Jesus Christ! My God will supply everything I need according to His riches in glory! A thousand will fall to my side and ten thousand to y right but none will reach me, because even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil because You, Lord, my God, are with me! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am happy! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

.

January 16                Luke 13.1-17  /  Gen 23  /  Psalm 16

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario