sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

How to reach Splendor!

 
January 1st

You will make of this the best year of your life!

By Riqui Ricón*

 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved (Luke 5.38).

It is always nice to get a gift. To open up a bag or rip off the wrapping of a package we just got is exciting. It’s about the surprise of getting something we don’t know yet. You can start this new year with the same sensation and expectation for you have the best days of your life ahead you.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Cor 5.17 NIV).

No matter how old you are, the Bible, which is God’s Word and does not lie, makes no exceptions from people and teaches you, clearly, that if anyone is in Christ, he or she is a new creature; old things have past and ALL are made NEW. Now, this is either true or it isn’t. There is no half way!

But as surely as God is faithful, our message to you is not “Yes” and “No.” For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me and Silas[a] and Timothy—was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always been “Yes.” For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God (2 Co 1.18-20 NIV).

Good news, you can start this New Year knowing that God’s promises are confirmed and for God’s Glory they will be fulfilled in your life for you are Christ’s!

For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[a] just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” (Ro 1.17 NIV).

Dear one, do not let yourself be fooled by the accuser, who is the father of lies and a murderer since the beginning, don’t let him steal your hope with his lies. He will cry into your ear, “No! I don’t lie. This is the reality. Etc.”, but you take strength in the Lord and in the power of His Strength, stay steady in God’s Word and declare: “That may be the reality, devil, but I know the Truth, and this is that I am a Child of God, Born Again, and know that I am more than a conqueror and I can do ALL, absolutely ALL in Jesus Christ who strengthens me”.

That’s right, you are that new creation the Bible talks about! You are the new wine that God has ready to sweeten up and gladden this starting year! In this New Year you are and will continue being a Child of the Almighty God!

And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.” (Mar 2.22 NIV).

Remember that the new wine is poured in wineskins.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will (Ro 12.2 NIV).

Don’t listen to other voices! Listen only to the Voice of your heavenly Father that encourages you to change your old way of thinking. Renew yourself in the spirit of your mind with God’s Word, the Bible, and wait with joy and happiness the best part of Him in this starting year.

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Eph 4.22-24).

Despite all the devil says, cries or whines you, and only you, are that new man (woman), that Child of God, Born Again, created by God according to the justice and holiness of the truth.

That’s right, the Bible is talking about you!

You can start this year knowing that this is the year of SPLENDOR, where the Abundant Grace, which is upon you, will manifest so you develop the maximum potential in your life, health, family, economy and ministry.

Therefore, hold on to God’s Word, the Bible, and make it happen. Believe Him and make reading and meditating on God’s Word the maximum priority in your life.

Receive the Abundant Grace to reign!

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1.1-3).

As hard as it looks, you are now that blessed man (woman) and destined, by God’s Word, to be, in this New Year, a tree planted next to rivers of water, which brings forth its fruit in its season and its leaf never falls and everything you do will prosper.

How can you make this possible? Simple!

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1.8).

It is written! Make a point of reading and meditating ALL the Bible during this year, set it in your mind, mouth and heart, and the faith will grow in you, and you will start to keep and do everything that is written in It, and the (not sooner or later, or any other way) you will make your path prosper and everything will go well for you.

God says it so! And if God says it so, then it is necessarily True and it will come to happen.

Another very important and necessary thing to start this year is to always remember that,

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

Because of the Love God feels about you, Jesus went to the cross and paid the price for all your sins to adopt you in His family as a legitimate Child and make you participate of His nature through all those beautiful and great promises.

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children  (1 Jn 3.1 LB).

Since you are that legitimate and loved Child of God, get rid of the old vitiated nature as if it were an old dress in the spirit of your mind, knowing and believing that you are a Child of the Almighty God and start to reign with the Abundant Grace, for this year is the year of your SPLENDOR.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Psalm 84.12).

Believe God! Believe His Word!

Take each and every one of His promises and live this year knowing that the earth and the heaven will cease to exist before God, your Father, stops fulfilling His Word. Trust in Him and you will be joyful, for He will do it.

Get ready to reign using the Abundant Grace that God, your Father, has given you!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, this day I prepare to start a new year with the certainty, the conviction of who I am. Lord Jesus, because of what You did because of Your love to me I now have an identity, I am a Child of God, Born Again. Today I forget what’s behind and I extend to what’s ahead, the goal, the Supreme price of the calling to this life as a Child of the King. How to pay for all this! How not to live in Your Abundant Grace, beautiful God! I declare, in Jesus’ name, that this year will be the best year of my life. This is the year of my healing and a life in health. I call upon economic prosperity and the restore of every family ties. I bless my home and my family by declaring that You, glorious Holy Spirit, will never miss in the life and hearts of my loved ones and that your Word will dwell abundantly in all of us. I call upon the light and freedom that knowing I am a Child of God, Born Again, gives. New Year, you will be the year of my Splendor where I will reign through the Abundant Grace. I will come out more than a conqueror in all things through Your Love, my Lord Jesus! I can do all! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! Love, joy, and peace are the characteristics of my New Nature in Christ! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 1ST                Luke 5.27-39   /  Gen 1-2 /  Psalm 1

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario