sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

How to never again WOBBLE!

 
January 3th

You are steady, standing upon the Rock!

By Riqui Ricón*

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock (Luke 6.47-48).

By starting  a new year, a lot of people make a balance and set new goals; the value their assets and duties and even plan strategies. Other, just make random purposes for they intend to live their lives as they’ve always done, enduring it.

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also (James 2.26).

This year is destined to be the best year of your life! For this to be like that, you must make it happen. It’s not enough to say it. You need to start acting in consequence of it, for the faith is death without works. Declare your dreams, plan your goals for this year and set to work. Go get them for they are yours, they belong to you!

Dig deep until you find the TRUE FOUNDING  which is God’s Word, then, according to Jesus instruction, the river of life will come and strike strong but it won’t reach you, you won’t even notice it because it won’t be able to move you.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you (Psalm 91.7 NIV).

By God’s Grace you are what you are, a  Child of God, Born Again and this is why the Bible, God’s Word, which doesn’t lie, is the foundation of your life (or you wouldn’t be reading this).

IF YOU BELIEVE that Jesus is the Christ—that he is God’s Son and your Savior—then you are a child of God (1 Jn 5.1a LB).

When you accepted Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life you believed God, believing His Word and by that faith, you were Born Again but now as a Child of the King.

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God (1 Peter 1.23 NIV).

You’re not the same loser and sinner person you once were. If you believe this, if you believe God, believing His Word, then you will rise to make this year a year of Splendor. Which means this year you will develop your maximum potential.

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you” (Isaiah 60.1-2 NIV).

But, how is this done? Jesus expressed it clearly when He said, he who hears my words and acts on them will be firm and will not fall.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path (Psalm 119.105).

Listening to the Word is relatively easy, but what does act upon the Word mean? It means to Believe! Believe it! Believe Him, by believing His Word! It means making your word God’s Word, setting it in your mouth, mind and heart, reading it and meditating on it day and night and until you get that certainty of what you are hoping for this year and are convinced that you will get it even though you can not see it.

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. (Psalm 3.3-6).

Act on the Word means knowing and believing that God is good and during this whole year He will be a shield around you, you will live with His glory and with your head up high, for God has declared that He will answer when you call upon Him.

Pay close attention for, though it seems you are surrounded, you will not fear the multitude of people or/and problems that this year you will solve, for you know for sure that God, your Father, is the one who supports you.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23.4).

Even though you walk in the valley of the shadow of death you will not be afraid for the Lord is with you and if God is with you, who will go against you? I guaranty that, knowing this and believing it, you will sleep in peace every night of this year. For it is written!

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Rom 8.31).

Don’t listen to lies. If you set your eyes in how hard your circumstances are, then your enemy, the devil, through your emotions and feelings, will be able to alter your thoughts, flooding them with fear, doubt and incredulity. Set your eyes in Jesus, the author and consumer of your faith!

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper (2 Chro 20.20).

Learn from Adam and Eve, they did not believe God’s Word, for He told them, “for sure you will die”. However they did believe his lie, who told them, “you will not die, but you will be like God, knowing from good and evil”. And, you know what? That was not the best of their years!

God has always wanted you to take from His Plentitude and reach the fulfilment of all His promises and, this year, He is particularly interested in you building upon the Rock and that you determine to live in the light and freedom that God’s Plentitude produces in you by being a Child of the King.

Start making this the best year of your life through the Bible, set God’s Word in your mouth, mind and heart by making of its reading and meditation the priority of each day of your life.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8.31-32).

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1.8).

If you build your life upon this foundation, which problem,disease or anguish could defeat you? You will be forever built upon the Rock! You will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, this year I am more than willing to walk in the Truth of Your Word. with Your help, Holy Spirit, I will make of this year, the best year of my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for it is because of You that I will be able to achieve it, since it was because of Your Love, Your death and Your resurrection that you made me a Child of God, Born Again, and I have Eternal Life. Your Word, the Bible, clearly says that this is how your love is perfect, that just like You are, I am in this world. This is why I know I can do the things You did and live as You lived. This is why I  am more than a conqueror in all things, good or bad, because I can do all in You, my Lord, in Your Word and in Your name. I will not be afraid! This is my year of light and freedom in the identity that Your Word gives me. This is my year to reign with Your Abundant Grace. This is my year of Splendor. In the middle of any problem, disease or affliction I believe and declare that this year will be a year of health and prosperity for I know that That is Your Will  for me: good, pleasing and perfect. Therefore, I resist disease! I resist poverty and shortage! I resist family break ups! I resist fear and incredulity! I resist sadness and depression! In all this things I will be more than a conqueror through Your Love, my Lord Jesus! I can do all! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! Love, joy and peace are the characteristics of my New Nature in Christ! I am joyful! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 3RD                Luke 6.27-49   /  Gen 6-7 /  Psalm 3

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario