miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

How to make this year the sweetest year of your life!

 

January 19th

Sweeter than honey!

By Riqui Ricón*

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.  The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord’s pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.  More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. (Psalm 19.7-10).

It marvels  me to see how people who profess to be believers come asking for help regarding a need and, when trying to guide them towards God’s Word by saying, “let’s see what the Scripture says about your problem”, it seems like this doesn’t satisfy them, it also doesn’t seem to be the answer they are hoping for and usually respond, “yes, yes, I know the Bible says that BUT…”.

Do you know what the conjunction BUT means? It literally means: I’m going to contradict what I just said. So, if you ever think, “well, I do believe the Bible is the Truth, but…” Pay close attention because you are about to deny what you just said.

The Bible is God’s Word and it is perfect and converts the soul; The Bible is faithful, it makes the wise man humble. God’s Word is straight, it rejoices the heart; the Bible is pure, it lightens the eyes. Love to the Lord is clean, it lingers for ever; God’s Word is the Truth, all of it just. It is more desirable than gold, and much more than tuned gold; and sweeter than honey, the one that distilled from the honeycomb.

The answer to all your needs is in the Bible, which is God’s Word and cannot lie, for if God said it, then, He will fulfil it, if God spoke it, then He will execute it. God has the Word of Honor!

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1.8).

This is why it is so important that ALL the days of your life (without skipping one) you set the Bible in your mouth, mind and heart. That you are continuously and constantly listening, reading and meditating God’s Perfect, Eternal and infallible Word.

For this is, the Word of Honor of the only living and true God, the one that assures you that:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  (Psalm 23.1-4).

You will need nothing in this New Life, for now you have God as your real and true Father, and He takes care of you just like He has said it in His Word. God, your Father, will guide you and look after you!

 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4.19).

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Ro 8.37).

You will come out more than a conqueror from every problem, anguish or disease through His Word and His Love for you.

 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 P 2.24).

You have all the right to divine healing!

The Bible, God’s Word, is God Himself talking to make you know that He loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Jn 3.16-17).

He is the almighty God who compromises His Word of Honor, declaring that You ar His loved Child.

 See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children (1 Jn 3.1 TLB).

So, no matter what problems, diseases or afflictions you are facing today, don’t doubt any more, God loves you! And this, my friend, is the Truth, and it is sweeter than honey.

Let’s pray out loud:

Beautiful Lord Jesus, I have no words to thank you what You did by dying in the cross because of your love to me. Thank you because I have been justifies in Your Blood; all my sins have been forgiven and I have been sanctified to be adopted inside the Father’s family. I am a Child of God, Born Again! I can approach the throne of grace, to reach mercy and find grace for the timely help. And, if this wasn’t enough I have you, Holy Spirit, as guaranty and I have Your blessed Word. Thank You! Thank you, very much! Because of this Love, I have Eternal Life and all the right to make my life a plentiful and abundant one. Beloved heavenly Father, Your Word is a Word of Honor and now I am convinced that, If you didn’t spare Your own son but gave Him up for love to me, how will You not give me all things together with Him? Lord, You will supply everything I lack according to Your riches in glory. I will need nothing! And even though I walk in the valley of shadow of death I will fear no evil, because You, Lord, are with me. Thank you so much! Because of this Love I can say confidently, with all certainty, that I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I receive the Love, joy and peace that my heavenly Father bought for me at the price of His Son’s, Jesus, Blood. I believe that the Bible is Your Word, Lord, so there is no way I can lose in this life! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

January 19            Luke 14.25-35  /  Gen 26  /  Psalm 19

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario