jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

How to give fruit at a hundredfold!


 
January 6th

You are fertile ground!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. (Luke 8.11).

It is really amazing that during almost 2000 years the Church has had in its hands this fabulous secret, revealed by Jesus Christ to his disciples: The Seed is the word of God!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. (Jn 12.24).

The seed is the Word of God! This means that the Bible has the power of making life where there was none.

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. (1 P 1.23 NIV).

Like this, the completely New Life that you can now enjoy thanks to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the fruit of that incorruptible seed which is the Eternal and infallible Word of God: The Bible!

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Isa 55.10-11).

In this exciting time that you can live, it is very important that you realize that the Bible is the seed where the realization of your life as a Child of God, Born Again, comes from.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isa 41.9-10).

Your fountain (the provider) are not the resources you can obtain from your job or business, or your knowledge or academic studies, or your name, or your status; Your fountain is God and His Word is your seed!

You are not a human being created randomly or by chance. You have been rescued by the price of Blood and now you have a purpose and a reason to be living in this earth and on this time. Only God’s Word, the Bible, is the fountain, the seed that defines you to reach the realization of such purpose and give fruit.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. (Luke 8.15).

By God’s Word, because God says so, and because Jesus Christ established it like that with the New Pact in His Blood, you no longer are a human being created randomly or by chance, you are a Child of God, Born Again and with a good and upright heart you keep the Word that is heard and you give fruit with perseverance.

 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Eze 36.26-28).

Sometimes I wonder, how is it that even knowing this there are Children of God that live their lives governed by fear, doubt, ill-feelings, remorse and a lot of emotions that trap them and disable them,  and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, [se vuelven ineficaces]  and bring no fruit to perfection. (Luke 8.14).

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (Jn 6.63).

God’s Word is the incorruptible seed that offers you Eternal Life!

Which are the reasons for why you could not care or treasure such seed, which is spirit and life at the same time?

Some time ago I heard doctor Jerry Savelle give an answer to this question. He says that there are only two possible reasons for such incongruent conduct in the lives of those who profess to believe in the Gospel: either they don’t know it, or they don’t believe it.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Jn 3.16-17).

It is possible that there are people that do not know that God loves them so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing them forever.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children.  (1 Jn 3.1 TLB).

It is possible that there are people that don’t know that God loves them so much that He has destined them to be called His Children through Jesus sacrifice.

Maybe they don’t know it but, do you?

The good news (the Gospel) is that God Himself says in the Bible that you now are His son, BORN AGAIN, and that according to the promises of the New Pact, He ALREADY has given you a new heart and spirit where His own Spirit, the Holy Spirit, can dwell.

You have a new heart!

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel  after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor,
    or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord. “For I will forgive their wickedness  and will remember their sins no more.” (Jer 31.31-34 NVI).

Your New heart was created by God’s Word and it is perfect to receive everything it is written in it. Your New heart was designed by God to hold His Word and give fruit at a hundredfold.

Isn’t it great to know that you are a fertile ground and that you now have a new and special heart where God’s Word, the seed will germinate and give fruit at a hundredfold? The Holy Spirit is in there, with you, in your heart, to make sure it happens. It’s not up to you! He promised it and He already complied! It is your turn to believe because, remember, everything is possible to those who believe.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I want to tell you today that I love you with all my heart; that I am deeply thankful for what you have done for me and in me. Beautiful Lord Jesus, with Your death and resurrection you gave me a new heart and now You, Holy Spirit live in me. I am that good earth, fertile ground where Your Word, the Bible is already giving fruit. I declare that I am a Child of God, BORN AGAIN, and, therefore I have a good and rightful heart to hold God’s Word and GIVE FRUIT with perseverance! So, according to Your Word, oh God, all the evil doers, get away from me, for the Lord has heard my prayer, Jehovah has heard my plea, Jehovah has received my prayer. My enemies will be ashamed and deeply disturbed, they will turn and they will be suddenly ashamed, for I,________________(your name here), will come out more than a conqueror through Your Love, my Lord Jesus, from every problem, anguish or disease. I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

January 6                Luke 8.1-25   /  Gen 12 /  Psalm 6

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario