lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

How to get a miracle!

 
January 4th

Just a Word from the Lord is needed and a miracle will happen!

By Riqui Ricón*

Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof: Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel (Luke 7.6-9).

We see here, in this episode of Jesus’ life, that He was marveled that that centurion understood better than the israelis that God’s Word has ALL authority upon problems, diseases or afflictions.

The parallel passage in Mathew chapter 8: speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

God’s Children, Born Again understand that the Bible is God’s Word and therefore has all authority to fulfil itself.

Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress…  Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety (Psalm 4.1b, 7-8).

God’s Word is so real and Powerful that, not only it provides physical healing but, it also  enlarges you (makes you grow, mature and prosper), brings joy to your heart and gives you peace and confidence.

So, you can set all your trust and faith in this, if God has said it, then He will fulfil it, if God has spoken it, then He will do it. He will enlarge you in the middle of the anguish! You will have such joy that you will be able to live confident, in peace through God’s Word.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16.33).

It doesn’t matter if things have started good or bad for you this year, you can do something: You can decide on your future.

Decide to believe God! Decide to believe God’s Word! You know that God does not lie, and you know that the Bible is His Word of Honor, then you can decide to be as that centurion that didn’t need to PHYSICALLY SEE God’s Son, or any other kind of proof or evidence. You can start this year deciding to believe that God’s Word is all and that it is the only thing you need to come out more than a conqueror. Decide to trust in God!

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee (Psalm 84.12).

Despite the difficulties and afflictions of this word, there is no greater security, there is no better guaranty, to live a plentiful life, than knowing and believing God’s good Will which is pleasing and perfect. For, the heaven and earth will stop to exist before He stops fulfilling any of the promises He has established in His Word.

For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee (Isaiah 54.9-10).

Now that you are in Jesus Christ, and by God’s Word, He no longer gets mad at you, but the New Pact, the Pacto of Peace, determines the relationship between you and God. And this new relationship is absolutely amazing.

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children (1 Jn 3.1 LB).

You have been made a loved Child of God by God’s Word, with the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood. A child of God, Born Again!

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 2).

God’s good will to you has been declared by His Word and it is pleasing and perfect: that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

So, stop looking at your problems, diseases and circumstances, set your eyes in Jesus, the author and consumer of the faith and use the words of the centurion:

Lord Jesus, only say the Word and my circumstances will change!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you, thank you so much for giving me Your Word, the Bible. It is your Word of Honor and I know, in It, I have the guaranty, the complete certainty that Your will towards me is good, pleasing and perfect. Beautiful Lord Jesus, by the New Pact in Your Blood, I now am a Child of God, Born Again and I can speak to my problems and afflictions with all authority, for I know Your Word. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! The Love, joy and peace that Jesus Christ bought for me, with His death and resurrection, are my legitimate inheritance! I have declared that this year is the best year of my life and so shall it be! I am more than a conqueror in all things through He who loved me, Jesus Christ! I CAN DO ALL! In Jesus Christ I have defeated the world, for You are greater, Holy Spirit, who live in me and are in me, than anyone who is in the world! Father, I will never doubt Your Word! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 4TH                Luke 7.1-17   /  Gen 8-10 /  Psalm 4

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario