viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

How to face God’s judgment!


 
January 9th

You have been declared Just!

By Riqui Ricón*

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.  When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence. For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right. (Psalm 9.1-4).

One of God’s greatest, most amazing and beautiful attributes is His justice. He is God and, therefore, He is just. God is the Supreme Judge of all creation and we praise Him and worship Him not to flatter Him, but to thank Him and correspond to that justice that is magnified by His Great Love to us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Jn 3.16-17).

Don’t forget that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

The Bible, which is God’s Word and can not lie, teaches us that you were dead because of your crimes and sins, however, because of that Love He feels for you, God gave you life by enforcing the death sentence that was upon you in His Son’s, Jesus Christ own life and person.

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (Ephe 2.4-7).

Love! Love is and will always be the key word and the qualifying adjective of all that God has and wants for you. It has never been His wish to condemn you so He can send you to hell, all the contrary, He wants you to be saved through Jesus.

 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village. (Luke 9.56).

The word saved has many beautiful meanings: saving, rescuing, freeing, protecting, enlarge, heal, give victory to the defeated.

So, today you can reflect in these four point:

 

  1. God is Just.
  2. Justice was satisfied in the moment that the fair punishment for your sins was paid: death, in Jesus’ person.
  3. You are saved in the moment that, through faith, through believing God and His Word, you accept this sacrifice and recognize Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
  4. Being saved means HAVING FULL RIGHTS to living a completely different life from the one you had before, a victorious life upon the afflictions that come to you, therefore, by being more than a conqueror despite of all the problems, you have the full right to live a life in complete prosperity, health and peace.

 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Jn 10.10).

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 Jn 2).

 in love:Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. (Ephe 1.5).

This is God’s Word, His Word of Honor, and as you can see, no matter what you have done in your life or what you are going through this day, in Jesus Christ, it is now FAIR FOR GOD  that you may have a plentiful and abundant life.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Jn 5.1a).

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children.  (1 Jn 3.1).

And you’re not only just but, precisely for that, now you are a Child of God, Born Again, not from a corruptible seed but from an incorruptible one, from God’s Word that lives and lingers forever.

If God did not forsake you before, when you lived the way you did, He won’t forsake you now that you are His forever.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. (Psalm 27.10).

So, the best way to face God’s judgment (if not the only way), is standing with complete confidence in front of Him to tell him: I will praise you, oh my God and Father, with all my heart, I will speak of your wonders. I will rejoice in you, I will sing to your name, oh Highest One. My enemies turned back, fell and perished in front of you. Because You have kept my right and my cause, You have sat in the throne judging with justice.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, Your Word, the Bible, says clearly that, He who didn’t know sin, Jesus Christ, You made sin because of me, so I’d be make God’s justice in Him. God, I know that You are the only just Judge and that Your sentences are eternal. So, you have declared me just! Thank you, my God! Lord Jesus, thanks to what you did for me in the cross, I now have the full right to be called God’s Child. Because the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus Christ has delivered me from the law of sin and death. I determine to believe, believe You and believe Your Word, the Bible. No matter what my current situation is, by Jesus Christ, I have the right to live a plentiful and abundant life. According to Your Will, expresses in Your Word, I am healthy! I am free! I believe, call and receive the prosperity in all things! I believe, call and receive my body’s health! I believe, call and receive the joy, peace and love to live in Your Plentitude, my God! I will not be afraid, I will only believe! This year a thousand will fall to my side and ten thousand to my right, but they won’t reach me, for even though I walk in the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You, Lord Jesus, are with me. Amen, amen and amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

January 9                Luke 9.28-62   /  Gen 16  /  Psalm 9

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario