jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

How to enter God’s Kingdom!

 
January 17th

As a Child of God’s Kingdom!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.  When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:  Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.  But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.  There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.  And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.  (Luke 13.24-29).

In contrast with the carnal kingdom of this world, God’s kingdom is the Holy Spirit’s kingdom. It is the dimension where we, God’s Children, Born Again to the image and resemblance of our Saviour Jesus Christ, can and must have the Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant life that has been given to us thanks to Jesus.

Many believers fail by confusing God’s kingdom with heaven and believing they will be deserving of going into the kingdom if they do enough deeds of justice. They fail because they forget that the Bible, God’s Word, which doesn’t lie, teaches us clearly that,

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephe 2.8-10).

Above all, God’s kingdom is in present time, it is the moment you are living, here and now. How that christian scholar, C.S. Lewis (author of The Chronicles of Narnia) wrote it, “Humans live in time, but God destines them to Eternity. He wants them to, I believe, address two things: eternity itself and that part of time they call present. Because the present is the part where time coincides with eternity. From the present moment, and only from it, humans have an analogous experience to the one God has from reality as an all; only in the present are freedom and reality offered to them” (C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters, 1942)

God’s Kingdom is Here and Now!

 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17.20-21).

Jesus warned jews that they could be excluded from the kingdom while many others that are not jews would be accepted and have a place inside God’s kingdom. The good news, and the only news, is that because this is what the Gospel is about, you are a Child of God, Born again, you already are a Child and Citizen of such Kingdom.

So, like the Scripture says  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephe 2.10), then the only thing you have to do, the only work you must do is BELIEVE. Believe God, believe the Bible and then start walking in those good deeds manifesting, like that, your New Nature as a Child resembling the Father.

As unearthly or amazing this seems to you, this is the narrow door that allows you to enter God’s Kingdom: your faith.

That’s right, it seems that SETTING ALL YOUR TRUST, SECURITY AND HOPE in this book’s, called Bible, words which you assure is God’s Words is more difficult that it seems. It is easier and airy to believe and listen to this world’s words with its doctors, analysts, lawyers, reporters, advisers and excellent professionists.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness (Psalm 17.15).

That’s right my loved one, you will be satisfied when you realise that, according to God’s will, because of His Love and Jesus’ sacrifice in the cross, you Truly are a Child of God, Born Again and you can, and must, live a plentiful and abundant life, for now you are according to His resemblance.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (Jn 14.12).

You have been enabled by God’s Word to do the same deeds Jesus did and even greater, for you are like Jesus and He is with the Father, who is also your Father. This is why the Bible declares that you are in this world just like He is because of Love.

 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 Jn 4.17).

You need to realise this day that what determines how you will conclude and get out from this is not how difficult or conclusive your situation, disease or problems is, but what really determines your victory is everything God says in His Word about you and the capabilities you now have as a Child of the Kingdom.

There’s no way you can lose in this life!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I want to thank you for Your great Love with which you have loved me, for not only did you justify me and forgave me by paying all my sins with Your Son’s, Jesus, Life and Blood, but also, you have adopted me as Your Child, according to the pure affection of Your Will, to give me Eternal Life, making me a Child of the Kingdom. Thank you, so much, Lord Jesus for now I know that in all things, in any problem, anguish or disease, I, _________________ (your name here), am more than a conqueror through Your Love. I am God’s heir and coheir together with Jesus Christ! I have decided, with Your help, Holy Spirit, to take my identity as the King’s Child to be able to asume my position inside the Kingdom. Therefore, I resist the spirit of fear and doubt. I declare myself healthy from every disease or pain and fully trust that You, my God, will supply everything I need according to Your riches in glory. So, I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I know now that, truly, I can do the same things that my King and Saviour did, and even greater because You, Jesus are with Your Father, who is also my Father. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

January 17            Luke 13.18-35  /  Gen 24  /  Psalm 17

 

LUKE 13. 18-35
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario