sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

How to enforce the New Pact!


 

January 10th

The clauses!

By Riqui Ricón*

And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. (Gen 17.3-11).

Dear one, God is God of pacts. This doesn’t mean that there are other gods, or that He goes making pacts constantly. What it means is, that God wants to be really clear about Him being honorable, having honor and fulfilling His Word. First the sun, the moon and the stars will stop to exist before He stops fulfilling His Word.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. (Mat 24.35).

Knowing and believing this is essential both in your relationship with your heavenly Father and to know that you can reach with success God’s purposes for your life.

Look how this was something a young man of barely 14 or 15 years old, called David, had very clear. When a whole army and the very own king of Israel were trembling with fear before a swaggering giant, David went and defeated him by killing him. How could he do that? He only spoke to the giant making him know that he, Goliath, was no one and he, David, had a pact with God, a pact which God would never fail to fulfil.

And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?... Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is theLord's, and he will give you into our hands.

(1 S 17.26, 44-47).

David didn’t have more faith than the one you have, for just as he, you know that God does not lie, or regrets His word, that if He said it, then He will do it, that if God spoke it, then He will execute it.

Whatever kind of goliath you are facing today, you just need to remember there is a pact and this pact is much greater and better that the one David had. It is the New Pact, established in our Lord’s, Jesus, beautiful and Powerful Blood. It is a better Pact established upon better promises. I is the New Pact which God will never fail to fulfil.

So, take some of the clauses of this New Pact and remember them audible to your goliaths:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil 4.13). I can do all! There is not a problem, circumstance or situation that I can not solve!

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 Jn 4.4). I belong to God! I am His loved Child! Just because of this, I have defeated! Greater is He, the Holy Spirit, who is in me and with me, than the one who is in the world!

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Ro 8.37). I am more than a conqueror in all, absolutely all, things!

 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. (Psalm 91.5-7). I will not fear, for even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, You, Lord Jesus, are with me! I am a blessed Child of the Lord and will not look when the evil comes before me, for even though bad things are happening around me, they will not reach me!

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Sal 27.1-3). God is my light and salvation! God Himself is the fortress of my life! I don’t fear anything! My enemies fall and trip in front of me! I trust in You, my God and Father! I have peace and joy for the man (woman) who trusts in you is joyful!

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa 53.4-5).I am free from every disease and pain! I am healthy by Jesus’ Blood and wounds!

In His pact with Abraham, God promised to multiply his offspring and to bless him; in the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood, God puts you way higher than what He promised, by legitimately making you His Child: An heir of God and coheir with Jesus Christ.

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ (Ro 8.15-17a).

This is barely a little token of the great and beautiful promises God has given you with the en that you can participate of His Divine Nature through the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood.

Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. (2 Pe 1.4 NIV).

It’d be worth to do everything it takes to know, remember, meditate and, above all, use in your favor the clauses of the New Pact this year.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1.8).

According to the clauses of the Pact there is only one way to make your path prosper and that everything goes well for you, and this is by making the Bible the maximum norm of your existence.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, thank you so much for loving me so much that, even though I was dead in crimes and sins You gave me life together with Christ. Thank you for the New Pact in the Blood of Your Son Jesus with which You have taken me from darkness to Your admirable light, legitimately making me Your Child. Lord Jesus, I love you with all my being! I want to honor that New Pact in Jesus’ Blood and I speak to all my problems, diseases and afflictions declaring that I belong to God! I am His Child! Just because of this I have already conquered! Greater is He, the Holy Spirit, who is in me and with me than the one who is in the world! I am more than a conqueror in all, absolutely all, things! I will not fear, for even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death You, Lord Jesus, are with me! I am a blessed Child of the Lord and I will not look when evil comes upon me for, even though bad things are happening around me, they will not reach me! God is my light and my salvation! God Himself is the fortress of my life! I fear nothing! My enemies fall and trip before me! I trust in You, my God and Father! I have peace and joy, for the man (woman) who trusts in You is joyful! I am free from all disease and pain! By Jesus’ Blood and wounds I am healthy! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

Enero 10                Luke 10.1-20  /  Gen 17  /  Psalm 10

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario