sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

How to defeat doubt!

 
January 2nd

This is your trust and joy!

By Riqui Ricón*

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LordGod had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil (Gen 3.1-5).

It is very important to start this new year remembering that, since the beginning Satan is a liar and a tricker. He will keep trying to fool you with his lies with the only purpose of making you doubt God’s Word. He will try to use every kind of circumstances, problems, diseases, conflicts and/or people just to make you doubt what God has planned for you this new year.

If he achieves planting doubts in your heart he can infuse fear and anguish to take you to disobedience and sin.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it (John 8.44).

Satan could make Adam and Eve disobey when, with his lies, he succeed in making them doubt God’s Word. So, by listening to the lies, he gave them uncertainty: Who will speak the truth, God or the snake? Who should we believe, God or the snake?

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full (John 10.10 NIV).

Remember that the only weapon Satan has is the lie and it acquires power in the moment you believe it. His work is to steal, kill and destroy God’s Word and It’s live-giving power in your life.

The good news is that you now know this and are warned.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not (1 John 5.18).

The really excellent news is that, through the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood, you now are a Child of God, Born Again, for which, according to the Scriptures, you no longer practice sin. Jesus himself is the one who keeps you and the evil one can’t touch you. Hallelujah!

You can be sure that Psalms 2 is applicable to you:

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession (Psalm 2.7-8).

So, don’t listen to words of doubt, failure and fear which abound around you. Don’t let any adverse circumstance make you doubt the Bible, which is God’s Word.

In this second day of the year set your eyes in Jesus, the author and consumer of your faith and run with patience, constancy and persistence the race you have ahead of you, for this year already is the best year of your life. This year already is a year of Abundant Grace to succeed in all your SPLENDOR by knowing, believing and living as a Child of God, Born Again.

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.  See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you” (Isaiah 60.1-2 NIV).

How to do this? How can you succeed of making this year the best year of your life? Pay close attention and listen to your heavenly Father, God Almighty, revealing the secret, the path and the way to make this year the best of your existence:

Always remember what is written in that book of law. Speak about that book and study it day and night. Then you can be sure to obey what is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything you do (Joshua 1.8 ERV).

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful (Joshua 1.8 NIV).

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1.8 KJV).

That’s right, this New Year make the Bible the maximum norm of your existence, set it in your mind, mouth and hear, meditate on it day and night and faith will com to you and you will start acting according to It and then (not before, not later, or in any other way) you will prosper your path and EVERYTHING will go well for you.

Adam and Eve lost their confidence by doubting God’s Word. However, you have started this year knowing that this is your trust: You will never be ashamed for having believed in God’s Word!

So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word. (Psalm 119.42).

Then, according to the Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, you can believe with all certainty and hope this year will be a year of joy and plentitude for you so you can reach your Splendor and start to reign through the Abundant Grace.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee (Psalm 84.12).

Take heart! Start reading the Bible and set your mind on reading it at least once each year from now until Jesus comes back. The joy will come to your life and you will never be ashamed.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I have believed Your Word; this is why I’ve received Your Son Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I thank you for the perfect and unconditional Love you have for me. Jesus, You truly are the most amazing thing that has happened to me. Because of what You did for me in the cross I now have life, and not any kind of life but Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant life that only those who have been justified, forgiven, sanctified and perfected to be God’s Children can have. Thank you, so much. Lord I want you to know that I love you and adore you with all my being and heart. I know now I can start this year in full certainty of faith. I declare that I am already living the best year of my life. I receive my health. I receive my freedom. I receive my prosperity. I am a joyful Child for I know that, whatever happens, no matter what I will fear no evil for You, my God, are with me. And, what can I say to this? If You, my God, are with me, who will go against me? I determine to read Your Word, to meditate on it day and night to live in the Plentitude that only You, Lord, can give me. This year I will reach my Splendor! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 2ND                Luke 6.1-26 / Gen 3-5 / Psalm 2

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario