lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

How to assure your future this year!

 
January 14th

Everything else will be added to you!

By Riqui Ricón*

There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous (Psalm 14.5).

Beloved, don’t let yourself be fooled, the Bible, God’s Word, is the Truth and any one of us who who walks in the Light of His Word will not walk in the shadows, or in fear, or in despair, or in disease, or in poverty, or in debt, but as Jesus Christ says:

If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (Jn 8.31-32).

So, just like you have decided to believe God, you believe His Word and, then, there is no way you can lose in this life. You have victory assured in this battle, for it is the good battle of the faith.

This battle is not against your wife or husband, or against your daughter or son, of against one of your in-laws, or against any of the people that are part of your life,

but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Efe 6.12).

Some people may feel fear in front of the difficult and determinant the problems they’re facing are, but NOT US, God’s Children, Born Again, bought and redeemed at the price of Jesus Christ’s Blood, who know and are convinced that,

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world… For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 Jn 4.4, 5.4-5).

So, your enemies shiver with fear, because God is with the generation of the justs and this is what you now are in Jesus Christ: a just one.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Co 5.21).

This is like this because God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

It is because of Love that God has justified you, He has made just with Jesus’ Blood. Jesus Christ paid with His Life all your crimes and sins. You owe nothing and have no pay nothing now. You are just!

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (Ro 5.1-2).

In honor to the Truth, the Bible is the Truth, you are the one who has been justified, made just, by God in Jesus’ Blood, and they, your enemies, are the ones who shiver with fear.

In effect, no matter what circumstances you may be facing, the Truth prevails: you are the generation of the justs and God is with you.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Ro 8.31).

In a time of great crisis and shortage, Abraham lived believing the Word the Lord gave him and the Scripture says it was counted upon him as justice (Gen 15.6) He was made just for believing God, believing His Word!

That’s why the kings of that place shivered with fear and hurried to make friends with Abraham.

And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that thou doest: Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son's son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned (Gen 21.22-23).

The integrity of God’s Word is overwhelming, He does not lie or regret His Words, He does not change His Word:

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips (Sal 89.33-34).

Don’t let yourself be fooled! Your life is hidden with Christ in God. Your life is about much more than food, roof or dress.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10.10).

That’s right, it is written! The devil only comes to your life to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus Christ IS PRESENT in you to give you life, and ABUNDANT LIFE.

And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Luc 12.29-31).

Because of the Love the Lord feels for you, you have been risen to the position of Child of God. He knows what things you need and has established in His Word that they’d be provided for you as long as you act in the faith and in His Word to establish His kingdom; first in your own life and then on this earth.

Seek first God’s kingdom and It’s justice and everything else will be added to you!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, You have made me just in Jesus Christ because of Love and now I can enjoy of Your Plentitude to live a good and abundant life. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for what You did for me because of Love by dying in that cross. I understand that my staying in this world has the purpose of, with Your help, Holy Spirit, we start to establish Your kingdom. May Your kingdom come, and may Your Will be done in the earth as it is in heaven, Lord! Therefore, I decide to not be in anxious concern for what’s to come and trust in You, trust in Your Word. So, I declare that I AM what You, my God, say in Your Word I now am: I am more than a conqueror in all things through He who loved me! I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I am Your Child and I have defeated  for  You, who are in me, are greater than the one who’s in the world! I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! Your Love, joy and peace are already in me so I can make my life a plentiful and abundant one, so I can make of my life something worth living. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are my Father now! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read the entire Bible.

JANUARY 14TH                Luke 12.1-31  /  Gen 21  /  Psalm 14

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario