jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

How to activate your FAITH!

 

January 8th

Believing what God says in His Word, the Bible!

By Riqui Ricón*

And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness. (Gen 15.6).

The most amazing thing about the good news that God has planned for you this year, is that they are received by faith, this is, believing God, believing His Word.

And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. (Ro 4.19-22).

Before the convincing reality of his circumstances (his old age and his wife’s futility) which spoke to him strongly saying he would die without offspring, you can see Abraham thinking: “well, it’s true that I am old and Sarah is barren, but He is God, the Almighty, there is no impossible thing for Him, so if He says I will have offspring, then for sure it will happen”.

This simple reasoning put him in the position of believer and was counted as justice!

God speaks to you loud and clear every day through His Word, the Bible. In it, Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature (2 Pe1.4)

To make this year the best year of your life the logic you have to apply is very simple.

 

  • God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son to pay for all your sins, before losing you.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Jn 3.16.17).

  • The Bible, God’s Word, was spoken for you to believe and receive blessing, to make of your life a life filled with God’s plentitude.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts (2 P 1.19).

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119.105).

  • You are a loved Child of God!

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God (1 Jn 5.1a).

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Jn 3.1 TLB).

Since they flow from God’s Word, this three reasonings must be strong and clear in your heart. Remember, always, that if God says it, then He will fulfil it; if God spoke it, then He will execute it.

Then, faith (believing God, is a guaranty, for now you have all the certainty of that which you are hoping for and are convinced of that which you can not yet see, for, even though it seems redundant, if God said it, then He will fulfil it; if God spoke it, then He will execute it.

Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. (Phil 3.1).

Faith, believing God believing His Word, is a life insurance; and not any kind of life, but the Eternal Life, the Scripture assures it this way: that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Do you realise that believing God, believing His Word, is taken upon you as justice?

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (Ro 1.16-17).

With all this in mind, now face your current situation.

Could there be something that God, the Almighty, can not do for you? No! He can do all!

Could there be something that God, your Father, doesn’t want to do for you? No! He loves you and has given you His Word!

So, stop being afraid and doubting about what this year has for you. Take heart and be brave.

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. (1 Tim 6.12).

I assure you, everything is possible for those who believe.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1.8).

You believe God, right? This is why it is of the uttermost importance that this year you have the steady purpose of reading and meditating on God’s Word every day, setting it in your mouth, mind and heart, for He assures you that then ( not before, not after, not in any other way) you will prosper your path and everything will go well for you.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I want to thank you today for so much and so great love. What you did for me by delivering Your own Son to pay for my sins is something so wonderful that I will never stop thanking you. Lord Jesus, by Your death and resurrection I now have Eternal Life and have an entrance, by the same Spirit, to the Father. Each day I understand more that I am the person that You, my God, says I am: A loved Child of the King! Therefore, I am sure that You, Holy Spirit, and I will make of this year the best year of our lives. I will not give a place to fear, or doubt or incredulity. I will only believe! I believe that I am healed by Your wounds, Lord Jesus! I believe that it is Your wish that I prosper in everything and that I have health just like my soul prospers! I believe that I can do all in Christ who strengthens me! I believe that greater is the One who is in me than the one who’s in the world! I believe that this year I will come out more than a conqueror in all things, through Your Love, my God! I believe it in Jesus’ name. Amen.



Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

.

January 8                Luke 9.1-27   /  Gen 15 /  Psalm 8

 

 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario