viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Why you will end this year in Splendor!

 
December 19th

God has promised you!

By Riqui Ricón*

For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.  For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. (Isa 54.9-10).

Amazing!

The New Pact in Jesus’ Blood is the best Pact, established upon better promises, through which, after being justified and forgiven by His Life and Blood being spilled, now you have been legitimately adopted as a Child of God.

That’s right, because He swore it with His Word, now God looks at you and treats you as a Father looks and treats His Child.

For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. (Isa 54.3-5).

Your relationship with God changes radically through the New Pact: now what you did no longer matters, or what you are doing, but what Jesus did out of love for you. An opportunity to leave the past behind and be Born Again to an Abundant and Plentiful Life as the Child of the King has been given to you.

Now, no matter what problem, anguish or disease you are facing, the time of God’s Splendor of Glory has come upon you. You will expand on your right and your left!

Don’t be afraid for you will not be confused; don’t be ashamed for you won’t be affronted, but you will forget about all the past that condemns you.

Now the Almighty God is your own Father!

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;  Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.  (Col 2.13-15).

Being a Child of God, Born Again, means to live in that Life, Plentiful and Abundant in justice and healing which He decreed, with His Word, that belongs to you. It’s not about what you do or stop doing but about whether or not you can believe that you are now that Child that God says you are.

It’s about believing that the Bible is God’s Word and, therefore, everything that is written in it are the Word, they are the Truth and all will be fulfilled; the heaven and earth will stop to exist before God’s Word isn’t fulfilled.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17).

It’s about really believing that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son than losing you.

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children.  (1 Joh 3.1 LB).

It’s about believing that now you Truly are a loved Child of God.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (Col 2.9-10)..

While you keep listening to the voices of failure and defeat that tell you you are not worth it, you are useless, you can’t do it, that you’re still the same person that you were before, sinful, afraid, irresponsible, etc, then you will keep on living a lie, fighting against fear, anguish, disease and damnation.

What a contrast with the Scripture that assures you you are complete in Christ and all the Plentitude of God is in Him and, therefore, also in you!

If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8.31b-32).

Only by remaining in God’s Word will you find access to this freedom. All of this is True for whoever believes in God’s Word, for he who believes can do ALL.

God’s Plentitude, that way of living in peace, with joy and full of love is applicable to every area of your life: in health, finances, family and personal relationships, profession performance, home, etc. For when you know that you now are a Child the King of the Universe and you have divine rights and privileges (just like obligations), the problems and the circumstances of your surroundings will never deceive you again to put you in a victim condition

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. (1 Pe 2.9-10).

Dear one, even if you don’t believe it, you are and will always be the person God says in His Word you are now. If you believe it or not doesn’t change the Truth; it only changes the wether or not you can live IN the Truth. Witn your faith (believing God, believing His Word) you make living that Plentiful and Abundant life, that was ALREADY bought and prepared for you, possible.

And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mk 9.22-23).

Yes! Jesus already did it all for His love to you and now it all depends on you being able to believe.

Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;  (Isa 54.2).

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this moment I am willing to declare with all my heart that I DO BELIEVE. I believe that the Bible is Your Word and I believe that what You did for me by dying on that cross, Lord Jesus, establishes me and affirms me in the condition of Your Child. I believe I now have that New condition: I am a Child of God, Born Again. I know and I will declare all my life that I am loved by You, oh God, that you have not left me and you will never leave me. I will not fear anything or anyone because You are with me. You redeemed me, gave me a name, I am Yours. Your Word is the Truth and I am the completely New person You say I am now. I will not listen or believe the voices of failure and defeat that want to stop me from manifesting in the Plentitude of Life that I will live. In all these things I am more than a conqueror through He who loved me, for I can do ALL in Christ who strengthens me. In Your Word, Lord, I declare myself free, healthy, prosperous and full of joy peace and love which You, and only You, Lord Jesus give me. Therefore I will nof fear, I will only believe. I extend toward the Plentiful and Abundant Life that You already got for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

December 19th                Col 1.24-2.19   /  Ez 27-28  /  Isa 54

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario