martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

Why is it so important to understand and BELIEVE that you are Born Again?

 
December 8th

Something totally New and amazing!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (Isa 43.18-19, 25)

We are living the most exciting times in the history of humanity. It really is wonderful to live this life by the hand and Word of God.

700 years before Christ, about 2700 years ago, God promised that He would do something New, something completely different: These dry and lonely lives, filled with rebellion and sins, that cannot, nor will ever please God, they’d be transformed by His Love; they would be renewed in a way that God would no longer remember their sins. Amazing!

 because the old sinful nature within us is against God. It never did obey God’s laws and it never will. (Ro 8.7 LB)

How is it possible that He is willing to forgive and forget what you’ve done with your life? Only by Love.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

About to finish another year, I encourage you to stop doubting and be sure that God love you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son to pay all your sins before losing you.

And not only did God love you enough to pay and forgive your sins, but now He calls you His Child.

 See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

And this is not all, but also, he designed a perfect Plan to assure that He would enjoy your presence and company for all eternity.

How did God assured that you wouldn’t go back? By doing something completely New, taking by carrying out His Redemption Plan which set you completely and permanently free from sin and death.

 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.2)

He achieved this through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, with which He gave you a New Life and endowed you with a completely New and different nature.

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?  By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?  Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?  We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.  For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. (Ro 6.1-5 NIV)

You no longer are the same person you were before. You no longer are that old sinner tied to the law of sin and death. No! Never again! Satan is the only one interested in you living under the rule of sin after having died in all that sin regards.

Your new nature which loved sin was killed and buried with Christ, so you can walk in a marvelous New Life, according to the New Life He received by resurrecting from the death by the glorious power of God your Father. In this way you started being part of Him. For, when Jesus died, you died with Him, and now you share your New Life because you resurrected with His resurrection also.

 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Eph 4.22-24)

Through your faith in Jesus (through believing God, believing His Word), God has made you a new specie that didn’t exist before: A Child of God, Born Again. Justified, forgiven, sanctified and perfected to receive the Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant Life that only legitimate Children of God can live.

This is why, because of God’s Word, you are abled and trained to despoil of the old man (woman) who is stale according to tricky desires and can renew in the spirit of your mind to dress of the New man (woman), created according to God in the justice and holiness of the Truth.

 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10.10)

Satan will always try to lie to you until you believe him and thus kill you and destroy you, but Jesus has given you His Word, the Bible, so  by believing God, believing His Word, you have Life, and in abundance.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5.17)

These are the good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that, by His death and resurrection, now you are a New man (woman) created according to God in the justice and holiness of the truth.

But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;  I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters,  I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,  they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire,  you will not be burned;  the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God,  the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush[a] and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back. Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” (Isa 43.1-7 NIV)

Now, the question we need to answer is, why don’t you live or feel that way? Simple, because everything is received through faith, this means, knowing that if God says so in His Word, then, this is the Truth, no matter how you feel or see yourself.

You believe it and receive it because it is in the Bible and God says so. You believe it and receive it shedding (from you) that old nature.

You believe it and receive it by renewing in the spirit of your mind with God’s Word, who clearly establishes that, through Christ, you no longer are that old person, for the law of the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ has made you free from the law of sin and death.

You believe it and receive it by accepting that you now are that New man (woman) created according to God in the justice and holiness of the truth. You are now that Child of God, Born Again and , therefore, you are completely capable of living the just and holy life that was bought for you at the price of Christ’s Blood.

It’s not about trying to be something or someone that you can hardly be, but that you believe that, by the Power and Love of God towards you, you are now that person that God says you are in His Word..

But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”  “Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’” (Ez 12.25,28 NIV)

God can not lie!

So, you will never be ashamed for having believed God’s Word!

This, my loved friend, is something completely New and different. This is what being Born Again means. It’s not something you have to or must get, but something you already are; is what Jesus did for his Love to you by dying in that cross and then resurrecting from the death, defeating death for you.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?  She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. (Joh 11.25-27)

If you can believe, everything is possible for those who believe.  

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I have decided to believe You, believe Your Word and, therefore, I believe and receive that New Nature which You acquired for me at the price of the death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus. I get rid of the deceit and lies that want to convince me that I am still the same loser and failed person and that little or nothing has changed in my life. I don’t receive that old nature. My life has changed completely! I _________________ (your name here), have  been justified in Jesus’ Precious Blood! I, _________________(your name here), have been forgiven by my heavenly Father’s infinite love! Thank you, Lord Jesus. I renew my mind and my understanding with Your Word. I am a Child of God, Born Again, not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one which is God’s Word and lives and lingers forever. I have been reclaimed according to God in the justice and holiness of the Truth. I believe and receive Your great love, my God. Therefore I declare that I am healthy, free, and prosperous. Holy Spirit, I receive Your love, joy and peace to live this Plentiful and abundant Life that you planned for me always in victory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 8th                      Eph 4.17-32   /  Ez 12-13  /  Isa 43

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario