jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

What to do in Christmas!


 

December 25th

Rejoice!

By Riqui Ricón*

Then all your people will be righteous and they will possess the land forever. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor  (Isa 60.21 NIV).

The perfect and loving Plan of God for your life has always contemplated making you just through the Blood of His Son Jesus Christ who ALREADY PAID ALL your sins. We call it the Plan of Redemption and it has the purpose to make you His, His sprout, His own Child and make you inherit the land FOREVER.

This is why in this day, Christmas Day, the angel announced,

“Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone! 11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born tonight in Bethlehem! (Luke 2.10-11 LB).

And the angels proclaimed:

“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” (Luke 2.14 NIV).

The News are so Good, so Great, so Beautiful and so Powerful that the fear has been casted out from the lives of men by the life of another man, Jesus Christ, the Savior and Messiah.

Gospel! Good News! Glory will be given to God on high for Peace and Good Will from God have arrived to earth for EVERYONE of us.

Rejoice! You have a Savior. He came and paid all of your sins by making you just. By dying in your place He justified you before God to give you access to Eternal Life. A life with purpose, an abundant and plentiful life that only God’s Children can experiment.

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (Eph 2.1, 4-7).

Ah! God’s Love! This great love with which He loved you has a name, it is called Jesus and He is the Lord.

Now, you and me are alive for Him, to lead plentiful and victorious lives. Never again give a place to fear and anguish, they produce doubt and incredulity; don’t give them any place at all, but leave, allow that great Love with which He loves you fill your life with His Plentitude.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3.16-17).

Can you see that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you?

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 LB).

In this special day, know once and for all that you are a loved Child of God! Born Again! And not from a corruptible seed but the incorruptible one which is God’s Word and lives and lingers forever!

For you have a new life. It was not passed on to you from your parents, for the life they gave you will fade away. This new one will last forever, for it comes from Christ, God’s ever-living Message to men. (1 Peter 1.23 LB).

Rejoice! God spoke it and He has already done it!

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord. (Ez 37.14).

God said it and He executed it!

What can we ever say to such wonderful things as these? If God is on our side, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son for us but gave him up for us all, won’t he also surely give us everything else? Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has forgiven us and given us right standing with himself. Who then will condemn us? Will Christ? No! For he is the one who died for us and came back to life again for us and is sitting at the place of highest honor next to God, pleading for us there in heaven. Who then can ever keep Christ’s love from us? When we have trouble or calamity, when we are hunted down or destroyed, is it because he doesn’t love us anymore? And if we are hungry or penniless or in danger or threatened with death, has God deserted us? No, for the Scriptures tell us that for his sake we must be ready to face death at every moment of the day—we are like sheep awaiting slaughter;  but despite all this, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us.  For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t, and life can’t. The angels won’t, and all the powers of hell itself cannot keep God’s love away. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow,  or where we are—high above the sky, or in the deepest ocean—nothing will ever be able to separate us from the love of God demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ when he died for us. (Ro 8.31-39 LB).

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear Lord Jesus, in this particular day I want you to know how much I love you and how thankful I am for what You have done for me and in me. You are my rock and my Savior; you are the owner of my heart; alpha and omega, beginning and end; you are the light of my life, my strength, my high refuge, admirable, counselor, strong God and prince of peace. Jesus, You are the Lord! I expressly accept, once more, what you did for me in the cross, Your Love sacrifice, Your beautiful Blood spilled until the last drop because of Your love toward me. Thank you, so much, Lord! Thanks to You, now I, ________________________ (your name here), am a Child of the Living and True God and I have been Born Again to enjoy the Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant Life that only us, the Children of the King, have the right in Your Blood to enjoy. For which I determine, with all Your help, Holy Spirit, to honor the Blood of Jesus and live the Plentiful and Abundant life that was bought for me. Heavenly Father, I have the peace and guaranty in Your Word, the Bible, and even though I know that in this world I will have afflictions, I can believe and trust You, for I will come out more than a conqueror in all of them, for I can do all in Christ who strengthens me. I will not give place to feelings of sadness, melancholy, failure, or defeat. I am not alone, I am not a failure! Whether it be disease, poverty of affliction, I am of God and I have defeated, for greater is He who is in me than the one in the world! I determine to be joyful for having trusted in You. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

DECEMBER 25TH                Luke 2.1-20   /  Ez 37  /  Isa 60

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario