viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

Is there anything permanent and immutable in this world?

 
December 5th

Your New Life is Eternal, permanent and immutable!

By Riqui Ricón*

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. (Is 40.8)

There is nothing more permanetn and immutable in this universe thank God’s Word.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (Eph 6.10)

God tells you in His Word to take strength in the Power of His Strength, and if you notice that the Power of God’s strength lies in His Word and not His muscles, or wisdom, not even in the millions of angels at His service, then you will understand the importance of making the Bible the highest norm of your existence.

God only needs to say His Word and it will be executed instantly.

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. (Gen 1.3)

When God said: Let there be light, He didn’t closed His eyes and crossed His fingers with the uncertain hope that something would happen. No! God spoke His Word and executed it.

 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (Mt 8.2-3)

God’s Word has the Power in itself to be fulfilled!

The Bible contains all the words that came out of God’s mouth and that, therefore, will be fulfilled. Heaven and earth will cease to exist before one single of His Words stop being fulfilled.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Mk 13.31)

Faith is the most powerful force of the universe for it is based and flows from God’s Word, which is the Bible.

 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,  And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.  And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.  And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. (Mt 8.5-13)

There isn’t an event that equals this one: Jesus marveled on a man’s faith! How was this man’s faith? It was a simple faith based on the authority of God’s Word: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it

Faith, more tan a mystical power, acquired through spiritual exercises like praying and fasting is, simply, being completely convinced that the Bible is God’s Word and, therefore, everything that He tells us through It is the Truth and will come to pass.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Nu 23.19)

The Scripture says in Hebrews 11.1 that faith is being certain of the things we are hoping for and convinced of that which we do not yet see, but, how is this possible? How can you be convinced of things you don’t see, like your health or economic wellbeing when the only things you see are medical tests and the adverse diagnosis of the doctor, or the disease and economic shortage and problems? Simple! You just need a Word from your God and Father about it, for if God said it, then He will fulfill it, If God spoke then He will do it. He is God and CAN NOT LIE!

So, if the Bible says that:

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Eph 2.4-10)

Then:

1.    God loves you with such a great love that He doesn’t as much about your sins as He does to giving you life. A new, Eternal life through the New Birth (resurrection). A plentiful and abundant life (Joh 10.10)

2.    Your New Life is spiritual, for you are sitting in heavenly places with Jesus Christ, with the purpose of showing this world the riches of the grace and love God has towards you.

3.    Being saved (having plentitude of life and not only a ticket to heaven) is a gift from the divine grace and it’s received through faith. You receive it by believing God, for if the Bible says so, then it is so.

4.    Faith, the ability to decide to believe God, is also a gift that He gave you.

5.    This love, blessing and salvation are not given because of some work you have done or could do. God gives them to you according to the pure affection of His Will.

6.    Now, thanks to Jesus Christ, you are made from God. You have been created in Jesus Christ with a purpose: to do good works, give fruit.

7.    These are the good works, the fruit of the Spirit, and have already been prepared by God beforehand so you walk in them, how? Through faith, believing that these 7 points and EVERYTHING that the Bible says is the Truth. Believing God, believing His Word!

Knowing this; knowing that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you and He now calls you Son, you can deal with any problem, disease or tribulation, for you have the guaranty, in His Word, that you will come out more than a conqueror in all things, since you can do all in Jesus Christ.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

So, if you can see, this New Life that Jesus Christ paid for you at the price of His own Life, flows from God’s Word and, therefore, is Eternal, permanent and immutable.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10.10)

Lets pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I am more than willing to believe you, to believe that the Bible is Your Word and it is the Truth. Thank you for that Love so big with which You have loved me. Thank you because You haven’t cared about my sins but about my person. Thank you for loving me so much as to make me Your Son. I understand in my mind and I decide in my heart that I am the person You, my God, say in Your Word I am: a Child of God, Born Again, not from a corruptible seed but from the incorruptible one which is God’s Word and lives and lingers forever. Therefore, I confess that I can do all in Christ who strengths me; a thousand will fall at my side and ten thousand to my right but they won’t reach me, for even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, because You, Lord, are with me; and if You are with me, who will go against me? I resist the spirit of fear and discouragement; I cast sadness and depression away from my life. I am healthy; I am free; I am prosperous and the Love, joy and peace are my heritage to live a plentiful and abundant life. I have Eternal Life! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 5                                  Eph 2   /  Ez 6-7  /  Isa 40

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario