jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

How to receive your Healing!

 
December 18th

Through God’s Plenitude!

By Riqui Ricón*

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lordrevealed?... All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  (Isa 53.1, 6, 10-11).

The greatness of the Love God feels for you is so greatly expressed through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as well as the fair price that was paid for all your sins, so you wouldn’t suffer eternal death and are not taken away from your father.

This Love can only be experimented through faith, which is believing God, believing His Word. Either you believe or you don’t that God loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Heb 11.6).

Faith is the spiritual force that allows you to have the certainty that God loves you and even if you don’t see it, you are convinced that it is like that. You can have the certainty of the things you hope for and the conviction of the things you do not see yet because they are written in the Bible and the Bible is God’s Word and you know He does not lie or regrets what He says. You know that what He said, He will do, what He spoke, He will execute.

In a few words, You know God has a Word of Honor!

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. (Mt 8.16-17).

The wonderful plan of redemption that God thought up for human beings has as a purpose to make you participate in the Father’s Life, to make you participate in the Eternal Life.

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. (Heb 8.6).

The New Pact, in Jesus’ Blood, goes beyond the mere fact of forgiveness of sins, it includes physical health, material well being and an emotional life filled with love, joy and peace.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. (3 Joh 1.2-4)

To walk in the Truth is to believe the message of the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus Christ: by His blood and by His resurrection, now you are a Child of God, Born Again and you have all the right to live that Eternal Life, plentiful and abundant life, that He acquired for you.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa 53.4-5).

So, the salvation that God offers you through Jesus Christ contemplates, beside forgiveness of sins and Eternal Life as a Child of God, prosperity, health, joy and peace, in a few words: PLENITUDE.

Through faith in His Name, in His Blood and in His Word, you have the right to access all His Plentitude!

Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. (Joh 1.16 NIV)

If today you are sick or anguished, just remember that He carried your diseases and suffered your pains. It was on that cross that Jesus PAID, once and for all, the consequences of your sins, He made you free from all curse and you can, with all certainty, receive your healing today.

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Eph 3.17b-19 NIV).

What do you need to receive it? Believe! Believe God, believing His Word, for He does not lie; remember that if God said it, then, He will do it, if God spoke it, then, He will execute it.

So, rise up in faith and pray with me out loud:

Lord Jesus, thanks to what You did for me in the cross, I can declare with all certainty that, I am healthy in the name of Jesus Christ! Dear heavenly Father, in this time I submit to the Truth of Your Word and with It, I resist the devil. Therefore, Satan and every spirit of fear, doubt, disease and death, I command you to leave my life. I am a Child of God, Born Again and, by the faith in Jesus Christ, for what He paid for me, now all of you demons are under my feet. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I believe and receive the Love, joy and peace that only I, a son (daughter) of the King, can experiment to live a life in God’s Plentitude. I will not fear! I will only believe what the Bible, God’s Word which doesn’t lie, say about me. Thanks to all of these, this undisputed Victory, You, Jesus Christ, my King, Lord and Savior, have made me more than a conqueror. Thank you, Lord Jesus! Beloved heavenly Father thanks to  Your great Love to me I am now capable to participate in the inheritance of the saints in light. You have delivered me from the powers of the darkness! You have taken me to the kingdom of Your beloved Son! I am joyful for I trust in You! In Jesus name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 18th                Col 1.1-23   /  Ez 25-26  /  Isa 53

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario