lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

How to live a Life with Purpose!

 
December 14th

Your purpose to the máximum!

By Riqui Ricón*

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. (Isa 49.7)

By reading and meditating in the Bible, wich is God’s Word and does not lie, you will find, over and over, that God has chosen you, and that He’s done it out of Love to you. In some incomprehensible way to us but possible to Him that can do all, He met you before the foundation of the world, loved you and chose you with a purpose.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will (Eph 1.3-5)

God loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus, to pay with His own Life the price of all your sins so you can now be holy and stainless before Him. All this with the purpose of you being adopted His Child through Jesus Christ, according to the pure affection of His will towards you.

So, you have been chosen by God with the exact purpose of being made an authentic and legitimate Child of God!

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 Joh 3.1 LB)

The true and only purpose of Redemption is to make you a Child of God, Born Again through Jesus Christ. Jesus truly died in the cross, paying all your sins, however, justifying you with His death was merely a requirement for a greater purpose. Again, once you were justified, the Father forgave all of your offenses, taking you apart for Himself, but this, your sanctification is also another requirement for a greater purpose.

Pay attention to how the Scripture expresses it:

 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Ro 8.29)

Once you are justified, forgiven and sanctified only God can make you perfect through the New Birth, declaring with His Word, eternal and foolproof, that you are now His Son; just like Jesus.

The only difference between Jesus and you is that He is the firstborn, the first one, and you are one more between many siblings. Jesus is your big brother!

So, by reading and meditating on the Bible you realize that God loves you and that He’s never left you and He will never do it. He paid the highest price to make you His and no matter the situation or condition you are in today, He will always be with you.

 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. (Isa 49.15)

God doesn’t lie or regret what He says. What He has said, He will do; What He has spoken, He will execute. This is the Truth! Now, through Jesus’ Blood, you are a legitimate Child of God. Your old nature, that man (woman) with a tendency to sin and failure, no longer exists, he (she) died in that cross.

 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:  And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.(2 Co 5.14-15,17)

This is what the New Birth means. This is the identity that Being Born again gives you by the incorruptible seed which is God’s Word.

 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Pe 1.23)

Therefore, this close to the end of the year and the start of a new one, it is necessary for you to ask yourself, what are you afraid of? God, your Father, is with you and if God is with you, who will go against you? Why do you worry? Don’t you know that all things work for the good of those who love God, these are the ones that have been called according to His purpose?? (Ro 8.28)

Instead of giving a place to fear and doubt, believe God, believe His Word, the Bible, and take your Identity as a loved Child so you can fulfill the purpose for which you were chosen: To BE a Child of the King and rule His domain.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (Ro 5.17)

You have been redeemed by God to rule and reign in this earth!

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (Rev 5.9-10)

So, don’t be discouraged by anything. Don’t set your eyes in how difficult or bad your situation is right now. Set your eyes in Jesus the author and consumer of your faith and don’t let yourself be frightened by your problems and hold them down under the authority you have a Child of God.

Remember, it is written that you will come out more than a conqueror form EVERY problem, disease or affliction, through He who loved you, Jesus Christ.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, how beautiful it is to know I’m so loved by You. Lord Jesus, I can not stop thanking You for what You did in the cross, for Your precious Blood spilled until the last drop as the price of Your Love, which you paid for me. It’s because of Your Blood that I have gotten this New Nature which lets me be called a Child of God. Thank you because now each and every one of the precious and great promises you have spoken in Your Word allow me to participate from this, my New Nature which I have received through Your death and resurrection. Father, I regret all my sins and ask for Your Forgiveness; above all from my incredulity toward Your Word. I believe and receive my New identity, who You say I am: Your loved Child. Therefore, I am convinced that I can do ALL through Christ who strengths me. You, Holy Spirit who are in me and with me, are greater than the one who’s in the world. I am more than a conqueror in all problem, disease or anguish through He who loved me, Jesus Christ. Because of all of these I declare that a thousand will fall to my side and ten thousand to my right but they will not reach me, because even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will FEAR NO evil because You, Lord, are with me. You’re the one that keeps me and the evil one won’t touch me. I submit every problem, anguish or disease to the authority of God’s Word and I set it under my feet. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! In Jesus name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 14th                                          Phil 2.1-11   /  Ez 20  /  Isa 49

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario