miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

How to invalidate the New Pact!

 
December 10th

 A New Pact, an Eternal Pact.

By Riqui Ricón*

 For thus saith the Lord God; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.  Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. (Ez 16.59-60)

The most wonderful thing of this life is to know that God is good and that He loves you so much that, despite all your sins, He has decided to establish a New Pact with you; an eternal pact that no one can invalidate: a pact of Love. Just for you!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.16-17)

It is wonderful to know that Jesus does not come to your life to condemn you or complain or reproach all the bad things you have done, but to offer you a completely New Life through the New Pact in His Blood.

He paid with His own Life, the just price for all your transgressions, past, present and future ones. Through Jesus, believing God, believing His Word, you can receive the principal benefit of this everlasting pact, which is to be a Child of God, Born Again.

But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.  In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. (Isa 45.17, 22,25)

The truly amazing thing of this New Pact is that it is no longer up to you, or what you can do or stop doing, it now depends entirely on God: He promised it, He spoke and He fulfilled. Can you see? It is not up to what you have done, but what Jesus did by dying for you in that cross!

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 Joh 4.10)

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph 2.4-9)

Dear one, don’t let yourself keep any doubt about God’s Love to you. Remember that the thief comes only to steal, kill and destroyed, and Jesus has come to your life so you have like and have it in abundance. (Joh 10.10)

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (Eph 5.25-27)

You can see, clearly, God’s Love by distinguishing the reach of this New Pact: being God’s Chil, Born Again, means that Jesus Christ gave himself up for you, to sanctify you, having purified you in the washing of water by God’s Word with the purpose of presenting you to the Father, glorified, without a stain or wrinkle or anything of the sort but made saint and clean: A New Creation!

Thanks to your New Identity as God’s Child, Born Again, you can now love your wife the same way Jesus Christ loved the Church and can be submissive and respect your husband as you do the Lord.

 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. (Ro 5.5 NIV)

So, it is not like you have to do it as something you lack of, but you can do it and you have to do it because it is in you, through the Love of God that the Holy Spirit already put in you with your New Identity.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5.17)

This is why you can be sure that God has not left you and He will never leave you. No matter what is the situation you are facing today, you can trust and depend fully on His Love for you. There is no problem, disease or tribulation from which He cannot free you, but, above all and according to His Word, there is no problem, disease or tribulation from which God, your Father, doesn’t want to free you from.

 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 Joh 4.4)

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, it really is amazing to believe and receive this Great Love for me. You have decreeted in Your Word, the Bible, that You won’t leave me and You will be with me until the end of times; so I can state with all certainty, that You will free me from the whip of the hunter and the destructing plague. You will cover me with Your feathers and I will be safe under Your Wings, Your truth and Your Word is a shield. I will not fear the night terror, nor a arrow that flies in the day, nor plague in the darkness nor death that destroys in the day. A thousand will fall to my side and ten thousand to my right, but they will not reach me , for even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for You, Lord Jesus, are with me. Because I have set You, who are my hope, the Highest as my dwellings and no evil shall come to me, and no plague will touch my home. For You will send your angels near me to keep me in all my paths. In their hands they will carry me so my foot doesn’t encounter rock. I will step on the lion and asp, I will kill the lion’s pup and the dragon. For I have set my love in You, You will free me, set me high for I have known Your name. I will invoke you and You will answer. You will be with me during the anguish, You will free me and glorify me. You will give me eternal life and show me Your salvation. Because this is the heritage of Your Children and my salvation in You, Lord Jesus, will come. By the New Pact in Jesus’ Blood. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of God, Born Again! Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 10th                                                 Eph 5.21-33   /  Ez 16  /  Isa 45

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario