jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2014

How to get strength in any circumstance!

 
December 11th

You have at your reach God’s power and strength!

By Riqui Ricón*

 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. ( Eph 6.10)

Every time I read this passage of the Bible it sounded nice and hopeful, but I never stopped to think how I could take strength in the Lord and in the power of His strength.

Could it be that the power of the Almighty God’s strength is at your reach? First you should answer: what is the power of God’s strength? His muscles? His angels? His thunders and lightings? You don’t need much wisdom to realize that the power of God’s strength lies in His Word, for He is God, He only needs to say the Word and it will be immediately fulfilled.

 and said, “You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them.” (Act 11.3 NIV)

The Power of God lies in God’s Word! This is something that the roman centurion knew very well when he went to encounter Jesus,

 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him, And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.(Mt 8.5-10)

So, in order for you to resist the bad day and be steady when it’s all finished all you need is to be strengthen by God’s Word.

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Heb 11.6)

 Yet faith comes from listening to this Good News—the Good News about Christ. (Ro 10.17 LB)

The Bible, God’s Word which doesn’t lie, is the Truth; is the fortress of the centuries in which you can always trust. No matter what your situation or actual condition is, it is temporary and circumstantial; even though it seems determinant and definite to you, it isn’t. The only determinant and definite is the Truth, and the Truth is what God has spoken about you:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Joh 3.16)

The Truth is that God loves you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son, Jesus, to pay for all your sins before losing you!

 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Joh 3.17)

Jesus didn’t come to condemn you but to give you the Eternal Life only God’s Children can have!

 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (Joh 10.10)

The life that Jesus HAS ALREADY given you is a Plentiful and Abundant Life! The thief, Satan, is the one that wants to steal, kill and destroy with his deceits and lies; placing fear in your heart so you set your eyes in the circumstances and stop seeing Jesus and stop listening to His Words.

 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Pe 2.24)

The Truth is that because of what He did in the cross, you have been declared just and, therefore, have the right to be healthy from every disease!

 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phil 4.13)

You can face any problem, challenge or affliction with the certainty that you will be more than a conqueror!

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil 4.19)

You can be 100% sure that your Father will suply for EVERYTHING you need before any need.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Ps 84.12)

Taking strength in the Lord and in the Power of His strength means that, Truly, you can stop worrying or anguishing to try to be happy and live a Plentiful and Abundant Life: leave it all in God’s hands, God is worthy of trust!

So, Take strength in the Lord and in the Power of His Strength! Make the Bible, God’s Word, the rule and pattern of your life, set it in your mind, mouth and heart.

 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. (Jos 1.8)

Remember that the Word then means, not before, not after, not in any other way.

God Himself shows you the secret for you to prosper your path and to make everything go right for you! Read the Bible! Meditate in it day and night! God can’t lie! You will never be ashamed for having believed God’s Word!

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, I can state with all certainty that, despite my circumstances I am a happy man (woman) because I trust in You. I know that Your Word, the Bible, is the Truth and that the knowledge of the Truth makes me free. I am free! Free from all fear and anxiety; the very Lord Jesus, who was begotten by God, keeps me and the evil one won’t touch me. You, oh God, are with me and if God is with me, who will go against me? You can do all. There is no problem, anguish or disease that can have any right in my life, which is the Eternal Life that You, Jesus, bought for me by paying all my sins in the cross. In your death I died and that old nature stayed there, in the cross. With your resurrection I have Eternal Life, the plentiful and abundant life that only a Child of God, Born Again can have. Thank you, Lord Jesus! Therefore, I take strength in the power of Your strength, which is Your Word, and I resist the diseases, poverty, sadness, anguish and depression. I am what Your Word says I am. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! I am a Child of the King! Therefore, with all authority and certainty, I call upon Love, joy and peace, which are my right, to live my Life in Plenitude and Abundance. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 11th                                                 Eph 6   /  Ez 17  /  Isa 46

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario