miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014

How to discern between the Truth and the lie!

 
December 22nd

So you know the Truth well.

By Riqui Ricón*

Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word (luke 1:1-2)

The Bible, God’s Word, is the Truth and It presents the things that between us have been so true. The Bible is the lamp that lights the path that opens up before your feet.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. (Psalm 119:105)

God’s Word has the virtue of producing faith in the believer and it has been written for your benefit and blessing. It has been written for you to know that God does not lie, by believing, that EVERYTHING He has said, He will do and EVERYTHING He has spoken, He will execute.

 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. (Romans 10:17 NIV)

This is why it is an issue of utter safety for your life that you take strength in His Word, for each adverse situation you face today will try to reap a lie in your heart. Lies such as: if it’s too hard, you won’t be able to do it; it’s always the same and it’s never going to change; you are an irresponsible loser; it can’t be treated; it’s impossible, etc.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)

You only need to remember that before disobeying, Adam and Eve hesitated from God’s Word and believed Satan’s, the old snake, lies.

 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. (Gen. 3:4-5)

From that day until this very moment, where you find yourself reading this, the dilemma in the human mind keeps being the same:

-this creeping reptile says one thing and my God and creator says another one completely different.

-which one of the two is telling the truth?

-which one should I believe?

 And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not? (Isa 57.11).

The system of this world (which Satan stole men and designed for his benefit), is based on deceit and lie that, when you believe them, produced fear and anxiety. It’s purpose is to steal your faith since with it you can believe God and you can know the Truth and the Truth sets you free.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8.31-32).

The thief, Satan, comes only to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus has come to your life to give you the Plentiful and Abundant Life of God’s Children, Born Again: This is, Eternal Life.

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6.23).

God loves you so much that he preferred to give up His own Son, Jesus, before losing you.

 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3.16-17).

Today, with Christmas just around the corner, it is a very good moment to ponder in the fact that, despite of how you have lived your life, the Love God feels for you is what allows you to believe and trust that you will receive all the good promises that He has made you in His Word.

 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. (Isa 57.18-19).

God is good and faithful to His Word. He loves you so much that, through Jesus’ Sacrifice, He paid all your debt and by His resurrection he endowed you of that New Nature for which He can call you His Son (Daughter) today.

 SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3:1 TLB)

Loved one, convince yourself that the world and his system based on fear, anguish and damnation will always fight against you trying to submit you to their lies. This is like that because you, just like Jesus, are not of this world and you now know the Truth.

  I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. (John 17.14-17).

If you can Believe God, for EVERYTHING is possible to those who believe.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, in this day I want to manifest to you how grateful I am for having given me Your Word, the Bible as a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Thank you because it is Your Word of Honor and I can trust completely in You. Lord Jesus thanks to what you did for me I now am a Child of the Father just like You are. With Your death in the cross and Your beautiful Blood, spilled till the last drop, for Love to me, you paid all my sins given me justification; with Your resurrection you have given me a New Nature: Your Nature, as a Child of God, and I have the victory upon death, for the pay of sin is death but the gift of the Father is You, Jesus, Eternal Life! In Jesus Christ, I, _______________________ (your name here), am just, am holy and eternal. Therefore, beloved Lord Jesus, I will not fear but I will believe. I am who You say in Your Word, the Bible I am: in ALL things I am more than a conqueror, for I can do ALL in Christ who strengthens me.I am a Child of God, Born Again, and I have conquered, for greater is the Holy Spirit who is in me than the one who is in the world! By Your Word, I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I will live what’s rest of this year and my life, which is eternal, in the love, joy and peace that only I can have, for I know, without any doubt, that I am a Child of the King. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

*Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime   © 2012

 

Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.                                

December  22nd                Luke 1.1-25   /  Ez 33 /  Isa 57

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario