sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2014

How to defeat the fear of death!

 

December 13th

Believing God, believing His Word!

By Riqui Ricón*

 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:  Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. (Phil 1.21-24)

The more you read and meditate on the Bible, which is God’s Word and doesn’t lie, the more you realize that, in fact, the Gospel is all good news. What Jesus did in the cross for His love to you is so wonderful that the apostle Paul wished to be absent of body and present before the Lord. (2 Co 5.1-10)

The first believers discovered a wonderful secret in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they discovered the Truth about the sacrifice of Jesus in relation to their bodies and persons: You are not a body! You are a spirit!

God is Spirit and you were created at the image and likeness of God. So, You don’t have a spirit but you ARE spirit, created, regenerated to be according to the image of God’s Son, Jesus Christ!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Joh 3.16)

Whosoever believes in Him, has Eternal Life! And what is Eternal Life if not living for ever. This means that whosoever believes in Jesus as the Lord and Savior of his (her) life, will not die but live forever.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. (Joh 11.25-27)

It is written! Some way, with His sacrifice in the cross and His resurrection, Jesus cancelled the domain that death had upon your life.

 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Ro 6.23)

The victory upon death is a gift that God gives you as a part of the Eternal Life, the Plentiful and Abundant Life that Jesus paid so you were made a Child of God, Born Again.

 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. (Heb 2.14-15)

With His death in the cross, Jesus paid all your sins so you were justified and forgiven; by resurrecting between the death, He offers you a New Nature that you didn’t have, nor could you have had: the Eternal Life of a Child of God.

 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Co 15.54-57)

As you can see, the victory upon death is a real fact and not a figuratively expression. By God’s Word of Honor, you can be completely sure that death has nothing on you.

 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. (1 Pe 1.23)

If you can understand that you really are spirit Born Again, with the incorruptible nature of a Child of the King, which can only be given by the Eternal Word of God, then you will realize that they aren’t two lives: one here on earth and other one in the beyond.  

 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.2)

Now, you life is continuous in the Eternity with God, your Father, and with Jesus Christ your Savior. You can stop fearing, death will have no dominion on you!

Realize that your body is merely a case, a suit with which you, who are spirit, can express and communicate in this natural world. Your body is just the special suit that a fireman needs to move inside a fire; is just the special suit an astronaut needs to walk on the moon.

Your body is just a very sophisticated peel to which you, who are spirit, give life when you’re inside it.

Those who have preceded in going to the Lord’s Presence aren’t dead, they simply moved, changed planes leaving their case here, but they’re still the same: God’s Children, Born Again.

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—  and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. (Heb 2.14-15 NIV)

You no longer are a slave to the fear of death. Jesus Christ defeated death in your place! The law of the Spirit of Life in Jesus Christ has made you free from the law of sin and death!

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8.31-32)

Know the Truth: You have Eternal Life and you will never die! Now, be free to live the Plentiful and Abundant Life that Jesus bought for you.

Once your victory upon death is assured you can stop being afraid and can focus  in the purpose for which you still remain in the world, for staying in the flesh in more necessary for the cause of others.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. (1 Pe 2.9-10)

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. (2 Co 5.20)

Now, you are chosen linage, royal priesthood, saint nation, acquired people by God, you are an ambassador in the name of Christ to announce the virtues of He who called you from darkness to His admirable light. God, the Holy Spirit, is in you and with you so you can beg everyone else to reconcile with God through Jesus Christ.

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)  Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. (Eph 5.8-10)

The entire world is falling to pieces and the people live full of anguish and fear while you are a Child of the Light and have been anointed by your heavenly Father to establish His kingdom of Love in those who haven’t met Him yet.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, the Love with which you have loved me is amazing, even when I was as I was you gave up Your Son, Jesus, to give me the gift of Eternal Life, making me Your Child. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for so much and so great Love. I am Your Child. I am Born Again, not from a corruptible seed but from an incorruptible one by Your Word which lives and lingers forever. I have this Eternal Life to love You and to love my neighbors as myself. I resist and cast away the spirit of fear, for You have not given me, oh God, a spirit of slavery to be in fear again, but I have received the spirit of adoption and, today, I call you Abba, Father. I am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! For I will live for all Eternity in the Plenitude of the Love and the joy and the peace I now have! No matter what my situation is right now, I,_____________(your name here), am light in the middle of darkness! I will come out more than a conqueror from every problem, disease or affliction through He who loved me, Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

December 13th                             Phil 1.12-30   /  Ez 19  /  Isa 48

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario