miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014

How to activate the Power of the Almighty to your favor!

 
December 23 th

Everything that God has told you will be fulfilled!

By Riqui Ricón*

Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!” (Luke 1:45 NIV).

Did you know there is one thing that our God and Father, the Almighty, can’t do? That’s right, the only thing He can’t do is lie. His Word (which is all the words that have come out of His Mouth), is God’s Word and once it has been spoken it has all the power and authority from God to fulfill itself. If God said the sky is red, then it would change its color from blue to red. As simple as that!

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

The scripture says that, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (Gen 1.1). But, how did He created them?He created them in the exact moment when He said, Let there be light,that is exactly what happened: Light was made by God’s Word!

So, everything that exists, everything that is, the visible and invisible, has been made by God’s Word.

Ahora bien, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might (Ephesians 6:10).

 

As you can see, the power and the strength of God is not in His muscles, or in His lightning and thunder, or in His angels but in His Word. The only thing that He needs to do for things to happen is to speak His Word. What He says, that will happen! In the end, He is God!

This is why:

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. (Matthew 8:8-10).

This centurion knew the secret of the faith which is the supreme principle of authority: All power and authority lie in God’s Word!

Not without reason the Message we preach is called Gospel, Good News! Now you are blessed, a thousand times happy, for you have believed, everything that the Lord has told you in His Word, the Bible, will be fulfilled.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Psalm 84:12).

Before the amazing events that happened in front of her eyes, virgin Mary, when they explained to her that she was very favored and that, despite her condition, nothing is impossible for God, she just answered: Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her (Luke 1.38).

Pay attention, she didn’t answer: let it be done according to Your Will but: let it be done according to Your Word.

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1.34-37).

As we already saw: the power of the Almighty is in His own Word. This is why Mary could affirm with faith: let it be done according to Your Word. God’s Honor was at stake! The Power of the Almighty had been activated!

Could you say the same? Could you tell God, with all your faith, that you wish that, before this year ends, you want it to be done according to His Word? Are you willing to finish this year believing that you can do all in Christ who strengthens you and that you will come out more than a conqueror in absolutely everything through He who loved you, Jesus Christ? Could you let the power of the Almighty cover you with Its shadow today?

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16.33).

The Gospel of Jesus does not promise a life without problems but a life in victory!

When you know for sure that the Bible is the Truth, for it is God’s Word, and you know for sure that EVERYTHING that God said He will do, what He spoke He will execute, then, even if you are in the middle of the greatest affliction, you can trust in Him, trust in His Word, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4.7).

So, there Truly is a way to being joyful and it is trusting in God. Believe God, believing His Word!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3.16-17).

Remember that He loves you so much that He preferred to give up His own Son before losing you and now, because of what Jesus did for you, you are God’s Child, Born Again, born from God’s Love!

SEE HOW VERY MUCH our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children—think of it—and we really are! But since most people don’t know God, naturally they don’t understand that we are his children. (1 John 3.1 LB).

You are the most precious thing God has in this world: His own Child! So, He has not left you and He will never leave you.

Let’s pray out loud:

Dear heavenly Father, it is beautiful to know I am so loved by You. What a sublime sensation it is to know you have established, in Your Word, eternal perfect and infallible, that even if I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You will be with me; even afflictions come upon me I know that I will come out more than a conqueror from ALL things through He who loved me, Jesus Christ. It is written! You don’t like or regret what You say! You have said it and you will do it! You have spoke it and You will execute it! Thank you, beautiful God! And You, loved Lord Jesus, I want to tell you I love you with all my being, with all my strength and with all my heart. You have given me Eternal Life and have made me a legitimate and authentic Child of God thanks what you did for me in the cross, by dying, paying all my sins, defeating death and resurrecting from the death. Now I have an identity, now I know exactly who I am! Therefore I will no longer fear. I determine to be joyful by making Your Word, the Bible, the maximum standard of my existence; I will sent it in my mouth, mind and heart; I will read it, meditate on it day and night to keep it and act according to everything You, my beautiful God, say in It; for I know that, then, I will prosper my path and everything will go well for me. Holy Spirit, help me to do it like that! I believe and I declare that, according to Your Word, I, ______________________(your name here), am healthy! I am free! I am prosperous! I am joyful! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgin Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012



Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario