martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Where will your aid will come from?

 
November 16th

Your father is God!

By Riqui Ricón*

I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me. (Jer 27:5)

By meditating on God's love, the sacrifice of Jesus and the wonderful plan He has for your life, you should always keep in mind the fact that He is the One God Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible. There is nothing that He cannot do except lie; God knows and discerns everything about you, even your innermost thoughts for

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. (Heb 4:13)

Keeping this in mind will give you the correct perspective of His love, His sacrifice and His plan for your life.

He, the Sovereign and Almighty God, who is accountable to nothing or anyone, who does not dependent on anything or anyone, and He chose to love, bless and take you as a part of His family making you His Son!

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will (Eph 1:5)

Can he do this? Of course you can! He is God! He is not accountable to anyone!

Is this God's will? Yes it is! The Bible, God’s Word of Honor, expresses this beautifully from Genesis to Revelations.

Why does He do it? Scriptures says He does it because He loves you.

Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light. There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest. (Joh 3:16-17)

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:1 Joh 3:1a)

 

God loves you so much that chose to deliver His Own Son rather than lose you!

How can you be sure of all this? Answering this question is very simple: It has been written! The Bible, God’s Word says so, and if God says it, He will fulfill it. If God spoke it, He will execute it. God can not lie!

It is something really amazing that the Only Eternal and Infinite God loves you so much that he preferred to deliver his only son Jesus Christ rather than lose you, so in this way, once justified and forgiven, He shall make you be born again, but now as His very own Son.

 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? (Jas 4:5)

Now, you are not only a Son of God, Born again but furthermore, the Glorious spirit of God inhabits within you and with you. It is For Him and with Him that you know for sure that God Almighty is your father

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. (Ga 4:4-7)

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: (Ro 8:14-16)

So, if you have such a father; if the creator of heaven and earth and of everything visible and invisible is your father; if He who is not accountable to nothing and no one is now your father, in all truth, what worries you?

As people could say with more than justified amazement, what a great daddy you have!

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Ro 8:31-32)

So today, no matter how difficult your problems or your terrible diseases are, you need to transfer your trust and your attention to the One who loves you so much. Do not focus on your circumstances, or your reality. Put your eyes on the Truth and look into the perfect law, the law of liberty.

You are the Son of the Highest God! You are the Son of the Almighty God!

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. (Ps 37:3-6)

Pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, today I can confidently refer to your presence for I have found grace before You. You love me and I love You. For you have made me Your Son for love and I can fully trust you, believing in Your Word. So, dear Lord Jesus, I will not fear. I submit to You and Your Word, I resist the devil and his lies and he shall run away from my life. I do not receive or come to terms with illness; or poverty or scarcity; or sadness or depression; or failure or defeat in any area of ​​my life. On the contrary, as a Son of the Highest I come to terms with the Bible,  God’s Word, and receive on this day, full health; prosperity in all things; victory over all my problems; and the joy and peace that only You, my dear God, can give. I'm healthy! I'm free! I am prosperous! I'm happy! And I'm determined to live the full and abundant life that You, Jesus, bought me at the price of your own blood. God, the Almighty, is my Father! So if God is with me who can be against me? In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 16th                                            Jas 4   /  Jer 27-28  /  Ps 132

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario