viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

How to live in God’s Will!


 
November 21th

Your Flesh is defeated! You can live accordingly to gods will!

By Riqui Ricón*

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin… That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God (1 Pe 4.1-2).

Every time I read in the Scriptures about the struggle against sin, about the old nature and how not to live according to the flesh, I thank God with all my heart for the great Love that he has loved me with expressed in the sacrifice Jesus did for me by dying on that cross

If you ask yourself, what has one got to do with the other? I want to tell you that both are intimately and completely related, it is through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that the price of ALL your sins was paid: past, present and future; so that way, once you are totally free of sin, you could be made accordingly to the image of His Son

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Ro 8.29).

I find it very curious that some believers get upset when I say that Jesus Christ is no longer the one and only Son of the Father. Instead of considering this a sort of blasphemy or degradation to Jesus, we should give thanks that He did not think of His condition of being equal with God as something to be grasped, but stripped Himself from that, so you and I, could now be also Children of God.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus…Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God… But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men…And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Phil 2.5-8).

Jesus is the firstborn of the Father and you are his younger brother!

The Bible, which is God’s Word and cannot lie,  says that the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus Christ  has set you FREE from the law of sin and death. It doesn’t say that you will be free through your actions and efforts to be holy and please God by submitting your flesh; it clearly says, that you have already been made free by Jesus Christ because, in addition to paying the price for your redemption, He also suffered for you in the flesh.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Ro 8.1-2).

For what Jesus did on the cross for His Love to you, overcoming death with His resurrection, now you are this person who is not in conformity with flesh but lives according to the Spirit

How can this be done?- Nicodemus asked Jesus, and He answered – If you are not born again you won’t see or enter God’s Kingdom (Joh 3:1-6)

At the very time you made Jesus the Lord of your life and accepted Him as Savior, at that very moment you were born again; the woman or man that you were, dead in trespasses and sins, ceased to exist on that cross and now you are God's new creation: a Son of God BORN AGAIN.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5.16-17).

So, it is not about fighting against flesh and paying a price for your holiness, but it is about REALLY believing, accepting and receiving the sanctification through faith [through believing God, believing His Word]. That is, you don’t live in holiness to believe, feel or prove to be a Son of God, but you live dead for the flesh because you are ALREADY A TRUE CHILD OF GOD BORN AGAIN. This is what the Bible says, and this is the Truth!

However, knowing and believing this, is, by no means, a license to sin or live a licentious life; no, nothing like that. The Bible puts it this way:

 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Ro 6.1-4).

The sinners sin, that's what they like and know. But the Sons of God have been Born Again and believe and live according to God's Word, the Bible. We don´t walk according to the flesh anymore, but according to the Spirit.

So, the victory over your flesh is not about doing something but believing what God did for you and what He says about who you are now, through Jesus Christ. Not by what you do or have but who you are. Once you believe this, you can act and make your faith to be not dead but full of works and fruits of righteousness, because God's will is your sanctification (1 Tes 4.3).

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1 Joh 3.1).

You are now a beloved son of God, and the law of sin and death through its sickness, poverty, sadness, loneliness, depression, etc.., has nothing, absolutely nothing, on you. You can, with your faith, by believing God, by believing His Word, throw them out of your life. Jesus did not only pay for all your sins by dying on the cross out of Love for you, but He also bought for you a New Life: Eternal Life, to live fully and abundantly on earth.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (Jn 10.10).

It's true! Now you can live accordingly to Gods Will!

Pray out loud:

Dear Heavenly Father, again, I want to tell you that I love you, I am grateful for so much and so great love. I regret of all my sins by confessing them to you. Thank you, for I know that you have forgiven me because, if we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us our sins and purify us from all evil. Lord Jesus, today I rise from condemnation, failure or weakness to be the Son that You have placed in authority and dominion. I can do everything  in You, Lord, and in all things that I am living today, I am more than a conqueror through Your Love. I plead healthy, free, prosperous and full of Your Love, to be light in the darkness and fulfill my purpose on earth loving my neighbor as myself. Thank you Holy Spirit, for you are here with me and there is no way we can fail, because you are greater than the world, you are within me. I am holy! I'm right! I am perfect! I can be happy. By the Blood of Jesus. Amen.

Note of importance:

How do I become a Child of God? How do I establish my relationship with the Almighty?

Simply say this prayer, placing all of your attention and heart into what you’re saying to God:

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. That you came to this world from the Virgen Mary to pay for all of my sins, and I have been a sinner. This is why today I tell you, I accept. I accept your sacrifice on the cross! Yes, I accept Your precious Blood, spilled to the very last drop, out of love for me! I open my heart to you and invite you in, because I want you, oh Lord Jesus, to be my one and only Savior, my God, my King, my Lord. Thank you, God Almighty, for with this simple prayer and declaration of faith I have come from death to Life, I have been displaced from the shadows and into Your marvelous Light. Today I have been Reborn! God I am now Your Child! You are now my Father! I will never again be alone! Never again will I live defeated. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ricardo C. Peredo Jaime © 2012

 


Reading and Meditating on God’s Word.

Do these daily readings and by the end of one year you will have read all the Bible.

November 21st                                          1 Pe 4   /  Jer 37-38  /  Ps 137

 

 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario